House Price Crash Forum

"one" Has Not Been Invited To The Wedding

HOLA441

"Tony Blair and Gordon Brown have been snubbed in the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton, due to take place this Friday at Westminster Abbey.

It's the first controversy to arise after the full list of invitees emerged which includes celebrity friends the Beckhams and Elton John as well as the postman and pub landlord from Kate's home village.

The apparent reason for the snub is that the two former Labour prime ministers are not Knights of the Garter, unlike the two former Conservative prime ministers."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1380087/Royal-Wedding-2011-No-room-Tony-Blair-Gordon-Brown-guest-list.html

I would suggest the real reason is because they don't want a war criminal and a compulsive lying sociopathic bully anywhere near the wedding.

Deep Joy...How Cherie must be so pxssed off by being snubbed. No freebies or new hat for her. Ho, ho ho!

HOLA442
Guest tbatst2000

I'm not surprised Bliar wasn't invited given how rude him and his mrs were to the royals when in power. To be fair to snot-gobbler, I don't think ever did anything directly worthy of a snub but, if Bliar wasn't asked, I don't see how they could have asked him either.

HOLA443

I would suggest the real reason is because they don't want a war criminal and a compulsive lying sociopathic bully anywhere near the wedding.

Deep Joy...How Cherie must be so pxssed off by being snubbed. No freebies or new hat for her. Ho, ho ho!

Royalty is The Liar's natural home. It would be established by the most powerful and successful warlord and maintained by violence (or threat thereof). Where better for Tony and Cherie than amongst the living heirs to many of the world's most successful despots?

HOLA444

I'm not surprised Bliar wasn't invited given how rude him and his mrs were to the royals when in power. To be fair to snot-gobbler, I don't think ever did anything directly worthy of a snub but, if Bliar wasn't asked, I don't see how they could have asked him either.

++

HOLA445
HOLA446

Speaking personally it would come as a relief not to be invited.I see thunderstorms are forecast for Friday. :lol:

Maybe God will be doing some smiting? :huh:

Archived