House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

" Stetsons Are Cool! "

Stetsons were always cool, especially backed up by a Smith & Western.

The reincarnation of Doctor Who has been very good indeed.

I think I know who was in the astronaut suite coming out of the lake.

Spoilers, sweetie...

1000% better than an RTD crafted episode.

Stetsons were always cool, especially backed up by a Smith & Western.

Smith & Wesson, assuming you mean the gun manufacturer and not the hotel chain...

Smith & Wesson, assuming you mean the gun manufacturer and not the hotel chain...

Howdie! I learned something today.

That is all.

As are Akubras, Barmah's, Tilleys, And Full Faced Mountain men Beards! :D

I wish I had an photoshop 'skillz' or I'd happily have a 'Durch with fez' avatar for special occasions - or even a hat interchanging .gif.

Fez, you say?

34hgfa8.jpg

What, by making is so complex that it'll most likely confuse or bore casual viewers?

Proper stories and better cliffhangers. RTD's were invariably disappointing. It also amused me how the Daleks, cybermen or whatever would pause whatever they were up to to enable Rose and her damn family to conduct its little soap opera.

Its just a shame the Tardis can't make a simple journey without exploding (like the Starship Enterprise) or being hit with hammers. It seems the technology gets worse with every console room reboot. I'm sure the Time Lords would have mastered automation by now.

Proper stories and better cliffhangers. RTD's were invariably disappointing. It also amused me how the Daleks, cybermen or whatever would pause whatever they were up to to enable Rose and her damn family to conduct its little soap opera.

Its just a shame the Tardis can't make a simple journey without exploding (like the Starship Enterprise) or being hit with hammers. It seems the technology gets worse with every console room reboot. I'm sure the Time Lords would have mastered automation by now.

One of the running jokes in the new incarnation seems to be that the Tardis is fine, it's the Doctor who doesn't know how to pilot it properly.

One of the running jokes in the new incarnation seems to be that the Tardis is fine, it's the Doctor who doesn't know how to pilot it properly.

"Have you touched anything?"

yes that was funny.

Made by the lowest bidder init?

VI bias?

Lifelong Doctor Who fan, have all the classic episodes, seen/heard every esisode that's available.

If the rest of the series carries on like this two parter, I'm not even sure I'll bother watching it any more.

The clue comes at the end of the credits "BBC America". Oh dear. Hope that was just for the US scenes in this one rather than a continued endeavour to ruin the show by Americanising it.

And I doubt that the Doctor has been taking it back to the garage for regular maintainance.

Maybe the hyperspace drive decayed into nothing after neglecting to service it?