House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Interior Design By The Mentally Unstable

Once a household starts a "gnome collection" it spreads right up the street! :lol::blink:

Still, no fridges or sofas in the garden! :huh:

Well as it says

The house though has been unoccupied for some time and is showing signs of neglect,

I do wonder if the nice furniture is included in the sale.

you can create your own mark in every corner to make this home your own.

What, like dogs do in the park? :o

Looks similar to a lot of 'travelling folk' houses

Never know, you might be right! This is a relatively desirable area except that's an ex-council house. There's also 2 major pikey families very close by. They are thieving scumbags who like fighting with axes and stealing caravans. They infested one of my local pubs. Now I remember why I hate pikey scum so much. They've all got hands shaped like shovels, and that's just the women.

Edited by Xurbia

When I saw this house in the rightmove listings, the exterior looked quite nice... nothing prepared me for what I would see inside. :blink::blink::blink::blink:

!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

The price range of 200 - 230k, reduced from 220-245k would suggest to me that if you offered 180k, you'd be knocked back only for the place to sell for 160k or less after a few years.

The roof looks like it might need work and there would be a fair bit of re-decorating to get done as well.

Also, at 4 miles from a train station, you aren't going to get many London commuters interested.