House Price Crash Forum

With the US and Europe asleep due to good friday. Asia is still or was still trading silver is $47.90! Holy crap! This is going nuts!

Edited by ken_ichikawa

With the US and Europe asleep due to good friday. Asia is still or was still trading silver is $47.60! Holy crap! This is going nuts!

LOL I came into this forum to see if you posted $47.... lo and behold. :lol:

Yes, I may just hold on to my silvers for a wee while longer.

With the US and Europe asleep due to good friday. Asia is still or was still trading silver is $47.60! Holy crap! This is going nuts!

I've never seen anything move so fast. OK, the USA debt problem is rumbling, but is there something else hunt-style happening? I'm enjoying this rise, but you can have too much of a good thing.

Cautionary words fom Jim Rogers: if silver stops rising linearly and goes parabolic, then it's time to sell (some.)

I've never seen anything move so fast. OK, the USA debt problem is rumbling, but is there something else hunt-style happening? I'm enjoying this rise, but you can have too much of a good thing.

The big killer was on Thursday or something, when a major bank/investment house in Canada 'adjusted' their silver stock downwards by 13%.

Cautionary words fom Jim Rogers: if silver stops rising linearly and goes parabolic, then it's time to sell (some.)

Yeah I know the chart about ignorance, mania, greed dispair return to normal and I am well aware of the need to get out at the right time.

Edited by ken_ichikawa

It's relentless!

We are now near £29.

A month ago a kilo bar of silver, not including VAT, was in the low 700s now you are talking a grand.

Given the slow pace of gold appreciation, are people liquidating gold for silver?

Given the slow pace of gold appreciation, are people liquidating gold for silver?

Did a bit of that when Silver was $10. :)

You should still listen to RB's advice on metals though. I mean, look at his post count. He must know what he is talking about, right?

Did a bit of that when Silver was $10. :)

You should still listen to RB's advice on metals though. I mean, look at his post count. He must know what he is talking about, right?

What about Injin's 34000 posts? :blink:

With the US and Europe asleep due to good friday. Asia is still or was still trading silver is $47.90! Holy crap! This is going nuts!

Typo?, did you mean 49.70? Oh no, I see your post was on Friday.

;-)

Is someone testing the lack of physical? Indians have gone back into buying silver - perhaps its gaining momentum over there?

Any ideas? My small allocation in silver is turning into a house deposit...

Any ideas? My small allocation in silver is turning into a house deposit...

I'm concerned by your term "allocation". If you don't hold it, you don't own it, especially in these times.

Taken a beating today, nearly 4.5% wiped off in the last 24 hrs; goes down as quick as it rises!

good stuff , nothing goes straight up