House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
viva

No Money For Ls Months Rent Use Bond ?

i have been very short of work/patchy the last 6 months & have a serious cashflow problem as well as being a few thousand in debt borrowing money to pay previous months rent/food shopping etc...and now dont have anywhere near enough cash for this months rent :( so reluctantly the obvious solution is to just leave using my bond as the last months rent if the landlady agrees to this ? the place will be cleaned top to bottom but there is some wear and tear as per the usual..i have explored every avenue to raise the rent without signing on which i dont want to go down that route at all...so am going to put this to her to help me out as she has had some fantastic money out of me over the years surely its the least i could ask her to agree to although i know its not the normal procedure...i am on a rolling month to month so no contract..how do i stand with this legally if she doesnt agree ? as i simply cant produce money out of a hat & are willing to vacate the property...if she issues me an s21 what are the implications for me if i just leave without paying the last months rent but like i say she still gets the rent from the bond ? would she be likely to take it further & if so what action could be taken against me..small claims court maybe a ccj etc i will be moving in with a mate on the cheap but maybe hope to buy my own place in the future when it picks up again etc opinions advice plz cheers again

i have been very short of work/patchy the last 6 months & have a serious cashflow problem as well as being a few thousand in debt borrowing money to pay previous months rent/food shopping etc...and now dont have anywhere near enough cash for this months rent :( so reluctantly the obvious solution is to just leave using my bond as the last months rent if the landlady agrees to this ? the place will be cleaned top to bottom but there is some wear and tear as per the usual..i have explored every avenue to raise the rent without signing on which i dont want to go down that route at all...so am going to put this to her to help me out as she has had some fantastic money out of me over the years surely its the least i could ask her to agree to although i know its not the normal procedure...i am on a rolling month to month so no contract..how do i stand with this legally if she doesnt agree ? as i simply cant produce money out of a hat & are willing to vacate the property...if she issues me an s21 what are the implications for me if i just leave without paying the last months rent but like i say she still gets the rent from the bond ? would she be likely to take it further & if so what action could be taken against me..small claims court maybe a ccj etc i will be moving in with a mate on the cheap but maybe hope to buy my own place in the future when it picks up again etc opinions advice plz cheers again

You're a fantasist, members of the Jury I give you

i will be putting in my 1 months notice to leave to the ll in a couple of weeks..to do this properly with some sort of proof of his acceptance signed etc is there a certain form i have to serve him ? like the 1 they issue you with (s21 if im correct) or do i just do it verbally..+ any advice on sneaky landlords tactics to steal my deposit so i can be forearmed! also im not in the tds as it came into affect afterwards.ok cheers again :)

completed the house purchase friday and have been on comparison site moneysupermarket. for a building insurance quote whilst doing works to the house b4 moving in ? ie full rewire new kitchen alarm and some decorating etc which will take 4 weeks approx,got a good quote of £101 from sheilas wheels but b4 taking it out rang em up to let them know i wont be living in it whilst the work is being carried out etc so the woman said take out the insurance online and then ring back with policy number and that they will place restrictive endorsements on the policy whilst unoccupied,so completed the policy online and phoned them back up which was a different operator whom said i will speak to the underwriters a minute...upon his return he said we cant insure you an unoccupied house and that we have cancelled the policy with a full refund ! pillock...so my question is ? how do i get buildings insurance and prob who with in this situation b4 the scumbags break in and rip out my boiler radiators etc trash the place or worse ! cheers again guys

So you gave notice in July, presumably for the purchase in August, but now you're giving notice to the LL you've been with "over the years"