House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
moesasji

Spline(?) Is Updating His Site Again!

For those being a long time member.....it looks like Spline is finally updating his website again after a year of no movement what so ever.

Look at houseprices.uk.net and observe the review date at the top right corner. The really nice bit is that the houseprice predictor looks extremely promising. :D

Edited by moesasji

It's not a very good predictor is it? I dont agree that the process he uses for prediction has any substance.

Still, nice site with some good charts (when he updates!)

At the bottom of the page the House Price Market Roundup for Halifax yoy is wrong. It says +2.9% should be -2.9%

As said, he seems to be updating at the moment. Which clearly makes that not all information is up-to-date at the moment. This 2.9% is one example of things that date back from a year ago.

ps) I recall him as one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum....a real shame he is no longer posting.

As said, he seems to be updating at the moment. Which clearly makes that not all information is up-to-date at the moment. This 2.9% is one example of things that date back from a year ago.

ps) I recall him as one of the most knowledgeable posters on this forum....a real shame he is no longer posting.

It does say march 2011 so I'm assuming it's a mistake. I PMd him to let him now.

Spline is / was my favourite poster. No other baggage, axes to grind or tedious political ZaNuLiarbore cack just rational analysis which may or may not produce accurate price forecasts.

Probably an extinct species around here.