House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

unamerican

Why Can I No Longer Search For A Members Posts ?

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Before blaming authoritarianism, perhaps you should improve your eyesight first. The latest version of the forum means that the option to search a member's posts is in the "Profile Options" drop-down menu.

The "Profile Options" menu is in the blue bar at the top-right of each member profile.

Before blaming authoritarianism, perhaps you should improve your eyesight first. The latest version of the forum means that the option to search a member's posts is in the "Profile Options" drop-down menu.

The "Profile Options" menu is in the blue bar at the top-right of each member profile.

I thought you had been banned once private

Guest The_Oldie

The forum software has been upgraded. The search option is included in profile options, the top right hand tab in the member profile screen.

As I noted in another thread, it is strange that a new member of only two days is complaining about a new authoritarian regime :rolleyes:.

What makes you say that ?

Was not sure if you were joking, so: Privatefraser had a "style" and point of view that was the same in most threads, and pretty unique in the level of anti -American rubbish he would write. So a couple/few days after being banned for comments about Americans & Rita, we get a new member unamerican, who is either the same guy/gal or his/her long lost twin.