House Price Crash Forum

Now I'm not saying it would be easy, but with if you had a stable job, the following would be a possibility.

http://www.caravantimes.co.uk/news/towcars/introducing-the-worlds-smallest-carbon-neutral-caravan-$21379819.htm

What with the exepensive rents, and for the next generations also car insurance.

Fantastic idea.

Someone will soon put a stop to it, on the grounds of 'ahem' safety.

EU Approval. etc etc.

I'd like an electric vehicle with a 25mile range, top speed of 20mph, zero road tax, bugger all insurance, decent luggage etc. Basically a big motorised go-kart

Easy to achieve, but just wont happen. car lobby will put a stop to that.

Edited by voidal

There is no hope for them, they are being forced out of work, out of education to be forced into the army to fight the new war against China, what do you think the issues in Africa is all about. We already know that there are British and French ground troops in Libya, by mid summer the British government will announce that there are British , French and American troops on the ground for humanitarian support but really they are fighting. The Chinese are already supplying gaddafi's men the ground. The increase in aid in British aid is just a cover story to use that money for mercenaries and weapons on the ground, the US france etc have also increase foreign aid, but the aid is for the rebels in Libya.

Edited by crash2006

Hope! More like a lottery depending on when you were born. I was lucky to be born before these ridiculous insurance costs came about, so I could afford a car. Unfortunately housing is way out of my grasp.

Today's young can't afford basic shelter over their heads, how sad is that.

Hope! More like a lottery depending on when you were born. I was lucky to be born before these ridiculous insurance costs came about, so I could afford a car. Unfortunately housing is way out of my grasp.

In many areas, office and industrial parks can be out in the sticks. In other words no car = no job.

No employer will be interested in hiring someone they're not even convinced will actually turn up to work on time.

Fantastic idea.

Someone will soon put a stop to it, on the grounds of 'ahem' safety.

EU Approval. etc etc.

I'd like an electric vehicle with a 25mile range, top speed of 20mph, zero road tax, bugger all insurance, decent luggage etc. Basically a big motorised go-kart

Easy to achieve, but just wont happen. car lobby will put a stop to that.

buy yourself a 2nd hand milk float?

Look on the bright side, you were born after WW1 and avoided getting blown up or shot in trench warfare!

http://www.millets.co.uk/product/096159/eh-ryde-lt-grn-0.html

If you have showers at your place of work, this is perfect.

Edit: I've visited many studio flats that felt smaller than this.

Edited by DrMartinSanchez