House Price Crash Forum

The Penny Drops

SPADER

HOLA441

So i've been looking at this forum almost daily for approx 2 1/2 years now, and made a few (mostly) antagonistic posts in this time.

One of my favourite poster has been Belfast VI, who I think gives informed opinions which usually fly in the face of most others on here.

I always thought that Belfast 6 was a bit of a strange name though...........

HOLA442

One of my favourite poster has been Belfast VI, who I think gives informed opinions which usually fly in the face of most others on here.

On a HPC forum your favourite is one of the most 'bull-ish' posters?

I always thought that Belfast 6 was a bit of a strange name though...........

You could be onto something ...

rumour has it he has eaten 6 bears ... :unsure:

HOLA443

So i've been looking at this forum almost daily for approx 2 1/2 years now, and made a few (mostly) antagonistic posts in this time.

One of my favourite poster has been Belfast VI...

... but I am yor favourite poster. ;)

Edited by Belfast Boy

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

Anyone any idea what all this has to do with house prices, crashing or otherwise?

Well, I'd say that Spader was posting an opinion on a regular poster who normally takes a contrarian viewpoint as a V.I. Quite a lot of views are expressed here on H.P.C., contrarian or otherwise, on things that affect house prices.

There'e only so much one can say about this month's Haliwide survey before you start to repeat yourself, hence comment.

Vive le comment !

HOLA449

Well, I'd say that Spader was posting an opinion on a regular poster who normally takes a contrarian viewpoint as a V.I. Quite a lot of views are expressed here on H.P.C., contrarian or otherwise, on things that affect house prices.

There'e only so much one can say about this month's Haliwide survey before you start to repeat yourself, hence comment.

Vive le comment !

Thank you, hope the Easter Bunny brings something nice ( Are we allowed to mention the Easter Bunny Shotoflight?)

HOLA4410
HOLA4411

Vive le comment !

seeing as this thread seems to be comment on non hpc issues

and there are no thought police looking on

how about getting your teeth into this?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2011/0421/breaking51.html

puts a differant perspective on this wee ditty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_Y1OdSbU_w&feature=related

rock on!

• 2 weeks later...
HOLA4412
HOLA4413