House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ken_ichikawa

We Now Know There's A Better Gift Than Chocolates

http://rt.com/usa/news/surgeon-resignation-semen-controversy/

*sigh*, this man was a visionary.

He was a man of power and huge intellect. He decided that he was to give something back to all men. He decided that he was going make it easier for men all over the world, to convince their girlfriends and wives to swallow. :)

He put his life and career on the line for men all over the world. I take my hat off to you sir, and hail thy name, Dr. Lazar Greenfield. may you live long and prosper :lol:

http://rt.com/usa/news/surgeon-resignation-semen-controversy/

*sigh*, this man was a visionary.

He was a man of power and huge intellect. He decided that he was to give something back to all men. He decided that he was going make it easier for men all over the world, to convince their girlfriends and wives to swallow. :)

He put his life and career on the line for men all over the world. I take my hat off to you sir, and hail thy name, Dr. Lazar Greenfield. may you live long and prosper :lol:

:lol:

I wonder if he was serious? He's a pretty eminent chap to endanger his career for a bit of a laugh...

:lol:

I wonder if he was serious? He's a pretty eminent chap to endanger his career for a bit of a laugh...

I thought this was already scientifically established. Same as swallowing reduces the risk of pre-eclampsyia in weomen who are up the duff.

I dunno 'science you can believe in' and what happens?

I thought it was funny that he was replaced by a woman.

I went into Thorntons and ordered a box based on this thread.

My court case comes up next month.... :P