House Price Crash Forum

Hsbc - Made More Than £38M Profit From Its 33 Pfi Schemes And Paid £100,000 In Uk Tax.

200p

HOLA441

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13035648

A leading high street bank set up a company to divert millions of pounds of NHS money into an offshore tax haven, a BBC investigation has found.

HSBC used a legal tax loophole to handle the profits from private finance initiative schemes such as the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth.

The hospital has already cut 700 jobs and closed wards

HOLA442

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-13035648

A leading high street bank set up a company to divert millions of pounds of NHS money into an offshore tax haven, a BBC investigation has found.

HSBC used a legal tax loophole to handle the profits from private finance initiative schemes such as the Queen Alexandra Hospital in Portsmouth.

The hospital has already cut 700 jobs and closed wards

Absolutely £ucking disgusting yet completely unsurprising.

Just start publishing addresses and photos of the lovely people responsible (both the government officials who took their eye off the ball and the banksters) and let the mob sort it out.

I'm bored of hearing this kind of $hit.

Good morning everyone.

x

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

Yup another example of how our country has been handed over lock, stock and barrel to corporate interests which, despite what we are told (ie despite the propaganda), are not in the least aligned with the needs of society.

I was shocked to discover the secondary market in PFI contracts - I could scarcely believe that the idiots who negotiated these contracts allow them to be traded on to God knows who.

More profiteering from our cash.

It is amazing.

Sad to see in the UK (and the USA) that the idea of the greater good has been cast aside in the great neoliberal experiment.

HOLA448

Yup another example of how our country has been handed over lock, stock and barrel to corporate interests which, despite what we are told (ie despite the propaganda), are not in the least aligned with the needs of society.

I was shocked to discover the secondary market in PFI contracts - I could scarcely believe that the idiots who negotiated these contracts allow them to be traded on to God knows who.

It is amazing.

Sad to see in the UK (and the USA) that the idea of the greater good has been cast aside in the great neoliberal experiment.

This heist is over 40 years in the making, they know what they're doing.

HOLA449

I have long suspected that the periodic financial crises (crisii?) and temporary closures in the NHS a few years back were all about PFI, but our supine press was incapable of any analysis and merely channelled a load of meaningless PR guff.

Meanwhile the opposition of the time berated the government for pouring money into the service without putting efficiency measures in place, like it was all about staff slacking off and milking the overtime.

Meanwhile many departments seem to have descended into the sort of third world chaos of the railways, breeding callousness and neglect. An NHS hopital seems destined to become an awful last ditch option like the workhouses many of them once were.

HOLA4410

It is amazing.

Welcome to Plutocracy uk.

This country desperately needs new Political representation – neither parties are fit for the public vote. A vote for either is a vote for corporate and bangster VI.

Even the anti debt movement is full of these politicised feckers looking out for Mr Big – if you attack the coalition or Conservatives you get black listed, if you say they should address the Vodafones or bangsters just as readily as they want to highlight state waste they do not like it.

Whilst the masses consume their opiate of aspiration they have lost their real freedoms and their livelihoods – then again people are so god damn apathetic quite frankly The Jam springs to mind..............”The public gets what the public wants”

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Absolutely £ucking disgusting yet completely unsurprising.

Just start publishing addresses and photos of the lovely people responsible (both the government officials who took their eye off the ball and the banksters) and let the mob sort it out.

I'm bored of hearing this kind of $hit.

Good morning everyone.

x

as every day goes by I get angrier and angrier at the thieving baxtards , whenis

the next riot ?

HOLA4413

If the brand names on the banks were all changed to read "This Is A Criminal Organisation PLC" it wouldn't make any difference.

We haven't had a democracy for some time, probably never.

The criminals will keep skimming until they're stopped and let's face it neither Osborne, Vince or Miliband will do anything to risk losing their future bank board appointments.

HOLA4414

The human race I see it is like nature.

There are the parasites like ticks who take from others. Vultures which pray on the weak. Lions who are the elite.

But what happens when you take the red pill, and you wake up and realise you are just a cow? You just exist to yield to others, producing milk for others to enjoy and giving up blood for the parasites (tape worms, ticks etc).

What are you going to do when you realise you're just a cow? Get angry? You'll just "Moo". You can't get the parasites off, and you can't riot against the lions!

HOLA4415

The human race I see it is like nature.

There are the parasites like ticks who take from others. Vultures which pray on the weak. Lions who are the elite.

But what happens when you take the red pill, and you wake up and realise you are just a cow? You just exist to yield to others, producing milk for others to enjoy and giving up blood for the parasites (tape worms, ticks etc).

What are you going to do when you realise you're just a cow? Get angry? You'll just "Moo". You can't get the parasites off, and you can't riot against the lions!

Don't get too depressed though, at least we can make the choice of what we can become in life - lets all be parasites and milk the system where we can. Drip feed profits to one side. When it does all collapse, carpet bag all the assets at firesale prices.

Edited by Money Spinner

HOLA4416