House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juvenal

Royal Wedding. He Got Invited; She Didn't....

I am surprised why people bother to get married any more......not worth the grief. ;)

"Divorce lawyers... God's way of telling you to stay single". Det. Rey Curtis (Law & Order).

"Divorce lawyers... God's way of telling you to stay single". Det. Rey Curtis (Law & Order).

I was talking to a female barrister a few weeks back - in conversation, she warned me never to get married without a pre-nup.

I will say no more.

"What makes it worse is that he's not really bothered about going to London and would be happy to watch it on TV. It is his wife who's desperate to be there. She had already bought her hat. He's checked and the invitations are non-transferable," the guest's friend said.

:lol: Maybe he should stay at home and watch the highlights on Match of the day at 10.15pm...