House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

The Memo That 'proves Aliens Landed At Roswell'... Released Online By The Fbi

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1375203/The-memo-proves-aliens-landed-Roswell--released-online-FBI.html

A memo that appears to prove that aliens in flying saucers did land in New Mexico prior to 1950 has been published by the FBI.

The bureau has made thousands of files available in a new online resource called The Vault.

Among them is a memo to the director from Guy Hottel, the special agent in charge of the Washington field office in 1950.

In the memo, whose subject line is 'Flying Saucers', Agent Hottel reveals that an Air Force investigator had stated that 'three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico'.

The investigator gave the information to a special agent, he said. The FBI has censored both the agent and the investigator's identity.

Agent Hottel went on to write: 'They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter.

If I was a cynic this would be a good way to distract the masses about how screwed the economy is.

Well that memo definately proves beyond doubt that.... a memo exists :rolleyes:

The "saucer" described fits in very neatly with what people in that era believed an alien craft should look like. And the aliens were in human form.

Funny that.

Well that memo definately proves beyond doubt that.... a memo exists :rolleyes:

The "saucer" described fits in very neatly with what people in that era believed an alien craft should look like. And the aliens were in human form.

Funny that.

It has to be a distraction for the masses so they don't realise Soros and Brown are getting cozy for the good of the World.

How many useless threads get opened here on the basis of stupid Daily Mail articles?

Come on people this is the DAILY MAIL it's about as reliable a source as the beano, if you cant find a real newspaper reporting the same story, thats because THE MAIL JUST MAKE STUFF UP!

So the memo says that they were wearing bandage outfits like those worn by the test pilots of the day.

What an amazing coincidence that aliens from another planet were wearing the same style of outfits as the cutting edge pilots of the day. Incredible. What the chance of that.

Or could it just be that the bloke writing the memo lacked the imagination to envisage the kind of spacesuits, pressure suits, g-suits or even no suits of 10, 50, 100, or a 1,00 years in the future and/or on a different planet.

Next thing we will read that they were wearing denim.

Probably was a secret aircraft flown by US pilots , Apparently Area 51 is the hub for these highly technological craft.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4ASP3aKVj4

Area 51 is actually a number of bases, the truly secret and dodgy stuff was done at Papoose Lake and a facility called S4. All thats moved now because of the public attention to other bases. :ph34r:

The article seems to be a distraction from what really happened.I read a book about Roswell once,which was by a single author(so not Randle & Schmitt)...I thought it was Stephen Knight,but have googled and it wasn't him.It seemed to be comprehensively researched,and was pretty convincing.The 'alien' theory was allegedly a cover-up .What the US Government had been doing secretly for some time was research into the effects of radiation on the human body.They were sent over 6000 bodies of stillborn babies and young children between the 1950s and 1970s,from Australia,Canada,Hong Kong and other countries for research,without the knowledge of their parents.(Plus there was thought to be research done on living,disabled people from the Far East.)The Observer reported that Britain had been doing similar research on bodies from Hong Kong right up until the early 1970s.The 'aliens' in the accidental crash were thought to be Japanese sufferers of progeria(the rare rapid-onset-of ageing disease.) If they had been exposed to radiation,it would explain the remarkably fast autopsy and the biohazard suits in the film.At one point in the film(IIRC)the surgeons removed black discs covering from the patients' eyes.They were an experiment to see if the discs could protect the eyes from radiation effects,quickly shelved when they were found to melt in use.Plausible theories though..there would have been media outrage if details of the research had got out.

I find it hard to believe that aliens could possess the technology to travel across light years of space and to then crash when they try and land in the desert.

Also, if UFOs want to be undetected, why have they always got lights on them?

I find it hard to believe that aliens could possess the technology to travel across light years of space and to then crash when they try and land in the desert.

Also, if UFOs want to be undetected, why have they always got lights on them?

Not if they're shot down by the other aliens with a similar level of technology who are really controlling us.

The article seems to be a distraction from what really happened.I read a book about Roswell once,which was by a single author(so not Randle & Schmitt)...I thought it was Stephen Knight,but have googled and it wasn't him.It seemed to be comprehensively researched,and was pretty convincing.The 'alien' theory was allegedly a cover-up .What the US Government had been doing secretly for some time was research into the effects of radiation on the human body.They were sent over 6000 bodies of stillborn babies and young children between the 1950s and 1970s,from Australia,Canada,Hong Kong and other countries for research,without the knowledge of their parents.(Plus there was thought to be research done on living,disabled people from the Far East.)The Observer reported that Britain had been doing similar research on bodies from Hong Kong right up until the early 1970s.The 'aliens' in the accidental crash were thought to be Japanese sufferers of progeria(the rare rapid-onset-of ageing disease.) If they had been exposed to radiation,it would explain the remarkably fast autopsy and the biohazard suits in the film.At one point in the film(IIRC)the surgeons removed black discs covering from the patients' eyes.They were an experiment to see if the discs could protect the eyes from radiation effects,quickly shelved when they were found to melt in use.Plausible theories though..there would have been media outrage if details of the research had got out.

Now THAT'S spooky...my post appeared as a blank on the previous page unless I clicked on it! I blame the aliens....

Thats even more far fetched than aliens landing!

Ever read Dune?

Maybe the navigators weren't high enough.

Easily done when using an interstellar SatNav.

c71article1178802imagel.jpg

Interesting post.

I keep a very open mind regarding the existence of alien lifeforms/UFO technology.

However, one of the best investigative documentaries I've ever seen on this topic (can't recall what it was called, or where I saw it) examined the phenomenon of cattle mutilations in the southern states of the US.

It began with lots of interviews with cattle farmers whose livestock had been found with certain vital organs removed by seemingly not-of-this-world techniques (there was no blood surrounding the bodies) and often associated with sightings of strange lights in the sky.

Cue obese woman from rural New Mexico: "Yeah, I saw them aliens come down in their spaceship, lights a flashing but making no noise at all, then we found them cows all cut up and experimented on. I hear they're breeding a super species that will take over the world!"

Thing is, the documentary then went on to convincingly show that what was going on was unlikely to be down to little green men...

Some people had seen small black military helicopters in the area which stood out because they were flying low and almost silently. Reporter went on the discover leaked military patents for a design of helicopter rotor blade that enabled this, plus patents for surgical laser technology designed for battlefield surgery that enables shrapnel to be cut out and the wound sealed (cauterised) at the same time, leading to zero blood loss.

Then, by mapping the locations of all cattle mutilations onto a map, they discovered that it quite neatly mirrored the areas where the US military had been conducting nuclear tests during the 1950s/60s! And guess what, a senior scientist was then asked which organs that he would use to test the effects of radiation on a large mammal, he listed exactly those body parts that had been removed from the cattle by those pesky aliens! :lol:

In the words of the great Bill Hicks: "Go back to bed America, your Government is in control".

Interesting post.

I keep a very open mind regarding the existence of alien lifeforms/UFO technology.

However, one of the best investigative documentaries I've ever seen on this topic (can't recall what it was called, or where I saw it) examined the phenomenon of cattle mutilations in the southern states of the US.

It began with lots of interviews with cattle farmers whose livestock had been found with certain vital organs removed by seemingly not-of-this-world techniques (there was no blood surrounding the bodies) and often associated with sightings of strange lights in the sky.

Cue obese woman from rural New Mexico: "Yeah, I saw them aliens come down in their spaceship, lights a flashing but making no noise at all, then we found them cows all cut up and experimented on. I hear they're breeding a super species that will take over the world!"

Thing is, the documentary then went on to convincingly show that what was going on was unlikely to be down to little green men...

Some people had seen small black military helicopters in the area which stood out because they were flying low and almost silently. Reporter went on the discover leaked military patents for a design of helicopter rotor blade that enabled this, plus patents for surgical laser technology designed for battlefield surgery that enables shrapnel to be cut out and the wound sealed (cauterised) at the same time, leading to zero blood loss.

Then, by mapping the locations of all cattle mutilations onto a map, they discovered that it quite neatly mirrored the areas where the US military had been conducting nuclear tests during the 1950s/60s! And guess what, a senior scientist was then asked which organs that he would use to test the effects of radiation on a large mammal, he listed exactly those body parts that had been removed from the cattle by those pesky aliens! :lol:

In the words of the great Bill Hicks: "Go back to bed America, your Government is in control".

Not implausible. But I can't help wondering why the military wouldn't simply bring cattle (any animal) into a secure area and conduct such tests.

Another possibility for some of the many cattle mutilations is satanic ritual.

Elements of this sound plausible, but it's difficult to say. I remember reading a book many years ago about US military's experiments etc, pretty shocking and harrowing stuff, but it was so long ago I can't remember the book title.

Here's a link to get a brief overview on experiments that the US conducted on humans -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unethical_human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

And a couple of link to human radiation experiments -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments

Becuase that would be stealing although stealing of organs doesnt seem rate highly as the insurance companies can still pay out on a mutilated animal, harder to prove a missing animal from the herd.

Plus if you can pin the deed on little green men in spaceships then it leaves no awkward audit trail for people to start asking awkward questions about why they're testing for how much radiation has been entering the human food chain for the last 50 years!

Becuase that would be stealing although stealing of organs doesnt seem rate highly as the insurance companies can still pay out on a mutilated animal, harder to prove a missing animal from the herd.

Why steal? It's surely not beyond the wit of even the US military to buy their own cattle.