House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

theChuz

Slanging Match

Just thinking that we are likly to see more in-fighting as news dwindles, im thinking that it might keep the front page a little more profesional looking if we keep it to a back room.

Daft i know, but not as daft as the arguments themselves...

Just thinking that we are likly to see more in-fighting as news dwindles, im thinking that it might keep the front page a little more profesional looking if we keep it to a back room.

Just a minute Chuz, my " What the Feck" post was ment to be constuctive, nor did it initially target anybody with abuse. Indeed some of the more intelligent posters made comments in support of it, then delboypass reduced it to personal abuse.....

Like I have said before I'll debate a whatever level others deem to chose as appropiate.....besides it would have been rude of me to ignore him :rolleyes:

I hate theChuz! :lol:

You do have a point, but I think the situation is symptomatic of this boards success. In excess of 3000 members and people are gonna start treading on each others toes and rubbing each other up the wrong way.

I feel a lot of what is on the main board should be on here or indeed in other sections. Perhaps a few days of strict moderating would snuff it out.

I also feel others should be encouraged to visit the other topics on the forum. If they should a bit more life there would be more distractions and probably less fighting.

All that said, I'd rather see a bit of bad blood than just a few members kicking their heels.

NDL

I hate theChuz! :lol:

You do have a point, but I think the situation is symptomatic of this boards success. In excess of 3000 members and people are gonna start treading on each others toes and rubbing each other up the wrong way.

I feel a lot of what is on the main board should be on here or indeed in other sections. Perhaps a few days of strict moderating would snuff it out.

I also feel others should be encouraged to visit the other topics on the forum. If they should a bit more life there would be more distractions and probably less fighting.

All that said, I'd rather see a bit of bad blood than just a few members kicking their heels.

NDL

Well said that man............not the the chuz bit.....no need to say that ...its taken for granted :lol:;););)

NDL

Good afternoon. How come the board has got 2,731 registered members. where did al the others go, they can not have all bee banned surely??

Its funny, this forum has more fights and bitching than any other i visit. Most are quite fluffy, I guess thats why this one is the most fun.

Good afternoon. How come the board has got 2,731 registered members. where did al the others go, they can not have all bee banned surely??

Its funny, this forum has more fights and bitching than any other i visit. Most are quite fluffy, I guess thats why this one is the most fun.

Woops! I'm sure a saw a post by somebody with member number three thousand odd. I never considered folks could unregister or be banned! :lol: Still it's only a kick on the bahookie away from 3000.

I have to say this is my favourite forum at the moment. A lot of real "characters" around.

NDL

Just a minute Chuz, my " What the Feck" post was ment to be constuctive, nor did it initially target anybody with abuse. Indeed some of the more intelligent posters made comments in support of it, then delboypass reduced it to personal abuse.....

Like I have said before I'll debate a whatever level others deem to chose as appropiate.....besides it would have been rude of me to ignore him :rolleyes:

Actually Catch22 it wasnt directed at you, neither was it directed at any one person. I think you raised a decent point, i think people were to quick off the mark to try and bite into you, i do think you could of let it slip ( easier said than done, i probably wouldnt of been able to), but what i think doesnt really count for sh*t. I just reakon we are going to get more of this (probably some from me too, i am not mightier than thou, cant even f*ckin spell for a start). What we do need to do though is to try and keep it all prim and proper on the main forum, simply to keep new blood comming in, otherwise we will turn into a bunch of sicophants.

This thread isnt me having a pop at anyone, we just need to keep the flaming (which we are all prone to, except for maybe charlie... but i just dont think he's got it in him really, he'll fall asleep before the argument has started properly :P ).

Im just waffling now, im sure you get what i mean if not... ****** to ya! :)

Woops! I'm sure a saw a post by somebody with member number three thousand odd. I never considered folks could unregister or be banned! :lol: Still it's only a kick on the bahookie away from 3000.

I have to say this is my favourite forum at the moment. A lot of real "characters" around.

NDL

whats this about the board having got only 2,731 registered members ?

I saw member 3005, hence my thread on congrats to HPc for breaking 3000. I'd be suprised if 275 odd had left or been banned etc. Mods can you explain ?

Guest consa
whats this about the board having got only 2,731 registered members ?

I saw member 3005, hence my thread on congrats to HPc for breaking 3000. I'd be suprised if 275 odd had left or been banned etc. Mods can you explain ?

I can, The Monkey left.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have noticed on some threads that there certain individuals who will post anything to provoke an argument. Even when they have little or no knowledge on the subject, apart from what they have picked up in the press or the pub, they will barge in on a lively thread and throw stupid opinions all over to distort the topic so it focuses upon their own agendas.