House Price Crash Forum

Southampton Docks

Patfig

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

I bet the victim wishes they still had the Mark I SA80. You would have about 20 seconds to get the weapon off him before he actually managed to clear 2 jams and get the ******er working properly.

HOLA445
HOLA446

He's not in a position to wish for anything.

Well quite. But he was for a second or two. And I am sure a jamming rifle would have been pretty much top of his wish list at that point.

Anyway - interesting story and IMO actually quite surprising this stuff does not happen more often. People can get wound up in much less stressful/confined situations.

HOLA447

Well quite. But he was for a second or two. And I am sure a jamming rifle would have been pretty much top of his wish list at that point.

Anyway - interesting story and IMO actually quite surprising this stuff does not happen more often. People can get wound up in much less stressful/confined situations.

Quite.I was listening to the wireless on sarturday evening and this old fella was ranting on about a conspiracy to stop people from buying gooseberries.The DJ,who matched him in thickness just let him go on,and on.and on...

HOLA448

Quite.I was listening to the wireless on sarturday evening and this old fella was ranting on about a conspiracy to stop people from buying gooseberries.The DJ,who matched him in thickness just let him go on,and on.and on...

Mmm. Gooseberries. I quite like them but I prefer other berries if pushed. Wild Jock blackberries & raspberries are spectacular when in season.

Anyway..

Archived