House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnlyMe

Inflation At Uk Factories Hits Two-And-A-Half Year High

The craponomists - out by 50% - I suppose that is a reasonable result for them, unexpected as it is.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/8437319/Inflation-at-UK-factories-hits-two-and-a-half-year-high.html

Inflation at UK factories hits two-and-a-half year high

Inflation at British factories hit its highest rate in more than two years in March, official figures showed, raising fears about the feed-through into the wider economy.

Inflation at UK factories hit two-and-a-half year high

Britain's factories are seeing cost pressures building

Emma Rowley

By Emma Rowley 11:22AM BST 08 Apr 2011

47 Comments

Factory gate prices – what manufacturers charge for their products – rose 5.4pc over the year, the steepest inflation rate since October 2008, said the Office for National Statistics. The month-on-month jump was 0.9pc, while economists had expected a 0.6pc leap.

No problem , the BoE can just print more money and send it out to people so they have enough money to buy the higher priced items.

Cameron take a leaf from Mugabes book , the man was a genius.

Edited by Ruffneck

Funny I met a bloke from Zimbabwe the other day while I was unchaining my bike.

He asked for a biz contact, which I gave him. (which earned me a small commission today :D )

We got chatting and he said he had the oddest sense of deja vu. He said that the UK now felt an awful lot like Harare just before it got really really bad. The prices going up on a daily basis in the UK was almost exactly what happened in Harare. He even joked about the UK having higher inflation than Zimbabwe.

Oddly he was quite hopeful though of the future.

Guest spp

No problem , the BoE can just print more money and send it out to people so they have enough money to buy the higher priced items.

Mugabe is the mentor of the BOE/FED!