House Price Crash Forum

I Need To Sell My House

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

"Whoever gets this house will be very lucky indeed so view it quickly before it gets snapped up."

© 2009 Highland House By The Sea

Mmm - unless I am mistaken it is now 2011. :rolleyes:

And as for 'offers over'. Who the ****** are they kidding.

HOLA444

I think i've just seen into the future.

We've had a long denial phase regarding houses being overpriced. Maybe the following comment from the OP on the DS thread is a sign of things to come

FEFSTER

By the way, house prices dropping are most definately a bad thing for me considering we bought in 2006.

If prices were artificially inflated due to irresponsible lending by the bank then, but the bank gets bailed out by the taxpayer, that's all very well. What about me though? Is the government going to bail me out?

Whilst I say 'tough shit buddy, you gambled and lost', I want to see more of this. Lots of this. Lots of anger about falling prices. Bring it on!

Edited by Caveat Mortgagor

HOLA445

It's in MAMBA country - miles an' mile a' bugg*er all! 'A nice secluded bungalow 40 miles north of Inverness ...' :blink:

Most of the very few people living that far away from civilisation don't has a pot to piss in let alone £210,000 ... I'd say it's worth half that at best.

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448

I think i've just seen into the future.

We've had a long denial phase regarding houses being overpriced. Maybe the following comment from the OP on the DS thread is a sign of things to come

FEFSTER

By the way, house prices dropping are most definately a bad thing for me considering we bought in 2006.

If prices were artificially inflated due to irresponsible lending by the bank then, but the bank gets bailed out by the taxpayer, that's all very well. What about me though? Is the government going to bail me out?

Whilst I say 'tough shit buddy, you gambled and lost', I want to see more of this. Lots of this. Lots of anger about falling prices. Bring it on!

This guy FEFSTER doesnt seem to realise that he has benefited from cheap interest rates and the bank bailout, and has had plenty of opportunity to sell if he is worried about a crash. Living all that time on next to no interest by historical standards, plus 2 1/2 years or more of deliberate government intervention in the housing market to keep prices up, which gave him an escape route.

If you are reading this FEFSTER, you dont know what you are talking about. It is those who have lost money in their savings accounts through lack of interest and those working who have to pay higher taxes that have bailed you out sonny Jim. You have no right to complain.

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411

50 minutes from Inverness airport

Is that supposed to make it sound convenient?

50 days from inverness airport during the winter half of the year when your'e snowed in...

'tis a beautiful part of the world to be fair, and I can easily see the attractions of living there. Sure, there is not the same access to supermarkets etc (although most towns have a fair sized Co-op, which is easily sufficient for most stuff. Many people there are actually employed in the sorts of jobs that the country needs more of ie skills based stuff. There is plenty of space for walks etc and the state of the roads etc is generally good. Tain Highland Gathering is well worth a day trip if you're in the area.

I just wish HPI would die pronto, it would allow regions like this to thrive again. Same the UK over of course.

HOLA4412