House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cypher007

House We Like Back On The Market.

had a quick look on rightmove last night and things in the last month seem to have changed. there seems to be a market of two halves, 2007 price not sold and 2011 price stc, but seemingly taking forever to complete.

my main worry is a property we love has come back onto the market after about an 2 year break, he had it on then for £175k. its back on at £180k . now its in a good area not bad decor, but when he had it on before he sold twice and it fell through twice. the trouble is i dont think hes in any hurry to sell at a reasonable price. our house is about 2-3 months from being ready to market . my worry is he'll find a buyer before we do.

had a quick look on rightmove last night and things in the last month seem to have changed. there seems to be a market of two halves, 2007 price not sold and 2011 price stc, but seemingly taking forever to complete.

my main worry is a property we love has come back onto the market after about an 2 year break, he had it on then for £175k. its back on at £180k . now its in a good area not bad decor, but when he had it on before he sold twice and it fell through twice. the trouble is i dont think hes in any hurry to sell at a reasonable price. our house is about 2-3 months from being ready to market . my worry is he'll find a buyer before we do.

Be reassured that it is less likely now.

More difficult to obtain mortgage and your target has increased his price.

Ours has dropped her price but I am still hopeful of further falls.

trouble is desirable detached places like this are getting rarer as people get fed up and take them off the market, so the ones that are left do tend to sell. oh for an interest rate rise. our present place is a 3 bed semi, which a ftb would normally buy, trouble is all i see at the moment is places selling to eastern europeans and BTL. so i dont recon we'll sell before he does.

Edited by cypher007

is that also relavent in our area, as prices are quite low for large properties, though so are wages.

trouble is desirable detached places like this are getting rarer as people get fed up and take them off the market, so the ones that are left do tend to sell.

Should help you really, as the kiteflyers aren't playing you are more likely to find someone who actually wants to make a trade.