House Price Crash Forum

I Have Exchanged

D179

HOLA441

ok, after 5-6 weeks we have exchanged contracts, been relatively pain free.

I will be looking in on HPC as I find the whole thing interesting not just HPC but general into on many matters.

Also this time next year I will do an update on how much my purchase has panned out, cost me or not cost me at that time, how much Ive won, lost or cried!. it may provide intesting feedback and it will be honest, honest!

Good luck to those looking to buy, thinking about buying be it now in 1 year 2 years or 5 years.

HOLA442

ok, after 5-6 weeks we have exchanged contracts, been relatively pain free.

I will be looking in on HPC as I find the whole thing interesting not just HPC but general into on many matters.

Also this time next year I will do an update on how much my purchase has panned out, cost me or not cost me at that time, how much Ive won, lost or cried!. it may provide intesting feedback and it will be honest, honest!

Good luck to those looking to buy, thinking about buying be it now in 1 year 2 years or 5 years.

Good luck, hope you shafted them on the asking price, for your sake.

HOLA443

If its the family home and not an investment you wont have won or lost one year on from now.

For feedback to be relevant to other site users you would need to post what type of property, how many beds and what area of the country.

I do wish you and your family good luck in your new home.

bergkamp

HOLA444

If its the family home and not an investment you wont have won or lost one year on from now.

For feedback to be relevant to other site users you would need to post what type of property, how many beds and what area of the country.

I do wish you and your family good luck in your new home.

bergkamp

It is a house to stay in, 1900 built semi, rural village locattion (sought after area), large garden, needs a little work having a small extension immediately to create a bit of a kitchen diner., purchased at 10% below peak (couldnt get any more off). I hope to be in the house for at least 5 years or maybe forever, it has growing space.

HOLA445