House Price Crash Forum

aiaiai

I'm still dumping all my savings into PMs no matter how high they go , be damned if i leave my cash in the bank account.

Picked up 1/2 oz gold bullion today set me back AUD750.

Recent boost in PM prices due to news of Portugal bailout?

As I look at Kitco, silver is at 40.030 and I'm rubbing my hands with glee, cackling like a demented old witch.

Witch is nice! I think I bought at an average of around 13 or 14 dollars...

are you american?

are you american?

No, but I'm not in the UK either and will probably spend a lot of my money in other countries... not sure which currency is the most relevant (to me) at the moment.

But just for info... 24.53 in GBP... but a cursory glance on internet suggests it has been higher (a few days ago).

Either way - the 40 dollar level is something which will be commented upon and therefore is (in my opinion) remarkable.

Edited by NorthamptonBear

As I look at Kitco, silver is at 40.030 and I'm rubbing my hands with glee, cackling like a demented old witch.

Cash it in and you'll still buy the same amount of oil or food as when you bought it.

Now $42. If we break the all time high of $50, a new trading range of $50-$100 is very possible.

Past $100, then the skies the limit!

The end of precious bull market will come nearer when all 4 main preious metals are making new highs, so be careful from there on. There will be one big pull back maybe 10% in one day, and then a failure to make a new high, all classic double top formations to look out for.

---

Extreme forecasts of $1000-$2000 have touted, but these are insane price targets.