House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dave Beans

Aintree Ladies Day

Brilliant. I was just checking back to see if there was anything here after remembering last year's Aintree Ladies Day thread and I see that 2011 doesn't disappoint.

Brilliant. I was just checking back to see if there was anything here after remembering last year's Aintree Ladies Day thread and I see that 2011 doesn't disappoint.

and they look like that after probably spending hours dressing up

I thought Les Dawson was dead?

He is. But his daughter is still alive. Hot. Seriously hot.

article-1373051-0B71325500000578-307_306x828.jpg

article-1373051-0B7132CF00000578-388_306x456.jpg

This is just mean. The papers do this every year. It's a wonder anybody bothers going to Aintree. It must be mortifying to end up in the paper like that.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the synthetic look that is so popular just now. It makes even young women look old. I suppose photos like this might bring it home that the pantomine dame school of beauty: fake tan, fake nails, fake lashes, fake boobs and fake hair doesn't always enhance the appearance, except if you're Christopher Biggins.

Seriously, do northerns have any class?

I used to regularly go to Ladies Day at Ascot and I can assure you from the sights seen around the Silver Ring class is missing with southern girls as well.

Are you sure it wasn't Tranny Day?

Yeah i think it was mate , i saw Sibley with one of the 'girls' in the DM snaps.

I used to regularly go to Ladies Day at Ascot and I can assure you from the sights seen around the Silver Ring class is missing with southern girls as well.

Same down here at Goodwood. Slappers in heels.

I remember the first year I lived in the UK, moving from Sweden. I was out in Newcastle and saw all these women with hats on, who had been to the races (which I found out after asking them). I thought they must be awfully posh people who had descended on the bar I was in.

I remember the first year I lived in the UK, moving from Sweden. I was out in Newcastle and saw all these women with hats on, who had been to the races (which I found out after asking them). I thought they must be awfully posh people who had descended on the bar I was in.

Until they offered you a blowjob for a fag ....