House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lazybones

Autoquake In Administration

http://www.autoquake.com/

Autoquake Limited

(In Administration) ("the Company")

Please be advised that Matthew Bond and Jason Godefroy of MCR were appointed Joint Administrators of the Company on 17 March 2011.

If you are a customer or supplier of the Company and have any queries, please direct these to the Company’s call centre on 0844 800 9406, in the first instance.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the assets of the Company including the Company’s domain name and e-commerce platform, please contact MCR directly on 020 7487 7240.

It should be noted that the Joint Administrators (for and on behalf of Autoquake Limited (In Administration)) are not accepting any reservations or deposits with respect to the vehicles shown on this website. The website is currently operational for demonstration purposes only.

http://www.autoquake.com/

Autoquake Limited

(In Administration) ("the Company")

Please be advised that Matthew Bond and Jason Godefroy of MCR were appointed Joint Administrators of the Company on 17 March 2011.

If you are a customer or supplier of the Company and have any queries, please direct these to the Company’s call centre on 0844 800 9406, in the first instance.

If you are interested in purchasing any of the assets of the Company including the Company’s domain name and e-commerce platform, please contact MCR directly on 020 7487 7240.

It should be noted that the Joint Administrators (for and on behalf of Autoquake Limited (In Administration)) are not accepting any reservations or deposits with respect to the vehicles shown on this website. The website is currently operational for demonstration purposes only.

This came up on the Tesco car thread the other day. I used Autoquake and got a good deal, but there were others who were less happy. I think that if they flogged you a dodgy motor, their after sales was pretty poor. Mine was great, hence no prblem. I suppose with Tesco and others entering the market and probably hoovering up all the ex-lease cars, Autoquake just couldn't cope. It is odd how similar the new Tesco car site is to the old Autoquake one, though ...

This came up on the Tesco car thread the other day. I used Autoquake and got a good deal, but there were others who were less happy. I think that if they flogged you a dodgy motor, their after sales was pretty poor. Mine was great, hence no prblem. I suppose with Tesco and others entering the market and probably hoovering up all the ex-lease cars, Autoquake just couldn't cope. It is odd how similar the new Tesco car site is to the old Autoquake one, though ...

Code reuse?

Seriously, I'd rather buy at auction. Similar lottery, but if something goes wrong at auction it's your own fault, you take it to your preferred garage and pay up. Something goes wrong with Tescos/Autoquake/etc, you enter Kafka land.. and auctions should be cheaper, so there's a chance you'll get a bargain.

Or go for the 'dealer within cycling distance' trick.

Code reuse?

Seriously, I'd rather buy at auction. Similar lottery, but if something goes wrong at auction it's your own fault, you take it to your preferred garage and pay up.

Car auctions are great! I get to dress up like Arthur Daley! :huh: