House Price Crash Forum

O2 Customer Support

guitarman001

HOLA441

Having been with 3 for several years now (and getting constant marketing calls and always from some call centre in India).. I have just moved to O2. The service seems vastly superior, with call centre based in the UK with somebody I can understand! Content at the moment - anybody else use the service?

HOLA442

Having been with 3 for several years now (and getting constant marketing calls and always from some call centre in India).. I have just moved to O2. The service seems vastly superior, with call centre based in the UK with somebody I can understand! Content at the moment - anybody else use the service?

Heh.

The O2 call centre is in the next town over. Its the biggest and pretty much the ONLY employer in the town.

They are good service because I know quite a few people who've worked there, they are given unhittable targets without cheating and they are constantly threated with their jobs.

HOLA443

Been with o2 on contract for well over 12 years or so. Call centres I've dealt with near Doncaster Liverpool and somewhere up in Scotland so all uk based.

Had a few silly issues with the bill over that time and got them resolved ok without too much hassle. When needed tech type help they been first ratecalling back to a landline so I could use mobile while they were on end of phone to talk me though resolutions. Did get into one major headache last year with iPhone data but once got someone specific to iPhone for an answer it was agreed abd confirmed in writing that I was remaining unlimited data and I am....

I got no reason to leave o2

HOLA444

I've been with O2 since they were rebadged from Cellnet. Been with Cellnet since moving to England in 1998 (before that I was with TIM). On the rare occasions I've had to call them, they've been OK. Wouldn't say great, but I think the downside risk of moving firmly outweighs any possible upside.

HOLA445
HOLA446

I contacted O2 customer support via e-mail on their website recently,to switch some credit from my old sim card(which had died)to my new number.They were very good,sorted it out,and replied within 24 hours.(Unlike Carphone Warehouse,who failed to reply to e-mails at all.)

HOLA447
HOLA448

Great! So a resoundingly good company to be with then (apart from how they possibly treat their staff, ken!?).

When 3 found out I was leaving I would get calls from their marketing department which I ignored. This is no joke....... I got at LEAST 32 voicemails a day. It was harrassment!!

HOLA449
HOLA4410

Archived