House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patfig

Business Banking

I am interested in which banks any of you self emplyed / business folks use.

We have fallen out a bit with our current bank and are looking to maybe change

I can recommend HSBC in terms of their business banking website www.hsbcnet.com which is excellent.

:lol: WE use HSBC and they have just p1ssed us off big time and are more than likely gonna be told where to get off

I am with Cater Allan and they are reasonable. Dont get charged for my banking and it all seems to work fine. Although they have been bought over by Santander so I expect this to change.

Carter Allen for me.

It's Ok, quite annoying if you make regular payments to the same people as you have to type in the bank details every time.

I used Barclays, never had any problems with them.

I use Barclays, find them a PITA.

There's one manager with a clue in our local branch (and others - part of his time here). Dealing with any other department, or with other local staff, commonly unearths a serious cluelessness and "can't do that" attitude.

Have used Lloyds and can't rate them highly enough, although that was before they were almost brought down buying HBOS.

I bank with natwest and ftr they are rubbish.

Never even managed to meet my business manager in 5 years of banking. Obviously don't owe them enough money.

Just a shame that I've got better things to do with my time than chAnge banks and inform customers of my new account details.

Lloyds TSB for years now, can't complain, easy to use online banking and no hard sells.

Lloyds TSB for years now, can't complain, easy to use online banking and no hard sells.

Been with Lloyds since 1985.Even managedto haggle down arrangement fees in the days when I borrowed money.Now about to negotiate a £500k overdraft for a business deal.They are looking at 1% fee and Base rate +3%,which seems fair.