House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Killer Bunny

It Was A Wonderful Sight, Then Another

Went to Shropshire this weekend.

Drove through Bewdley and stopped at Ludlow.

Wow!!! :o

In Bewdley every second or third house was for sale on the main road through - I kid you not!

When we asked our B&B landlady why she said it was to do with flooding. My ****! These houses were on a steep hill.

In Ludlow, looking in 3 EA windows, there were no less than 15 houses with 'New Price' stickers!

In the windows! Not the local rag.

What a great weekend.

BTW Shropshire was beautiful - never been there before.

Went to Shropshire this weekend.

Drove through Bewdley and stopped at Ludlow.

Wow!!! :o

In Bewdley every second or third house was for sale on the main road through - I kid you not!

When we asked our B&B landlady why she said it was to do with flooding. My ****! These houses were on a steep hill.

In Ludlow, looking in 3 EA windows, there were no less than 15 houses with 'New Price' stickers!

In the windows! Not the local rag.

What a great weekend.

BTW Shropshire was beautiful - never been there before.

Ah yes, Ludlow; I worked there a few years back and there were middle-class Londoners flocking to buy 2nd homes there. Maybe it's the exodus! Pretty, if not a little twee. Actually, it's a lot twee. ;)

Ah yes, Ludlow; I worked there a few years back and there were middle-class Londoners flocking to buy 2nd homes there. Maybe it's the exodus! Pretty, if not a little twee. Actually, it's a lot twee. ;)

Also spent the weekend in Ludlow - very nice

We spent some time driving around Shropshire/Herefordshire, and noticed that there were For Sale signs everywhere!

Quelle conicidence.

I've STR to transfer to Shrewsbury. Raised in Church Stretton.

Shropshire is truly beautiful. Time to go home.

And what a contrast to 10 years in Forest Gate - Leystonstone-Stratford and Derby.

Quelle conicidence.

I've STR to transfer to Shrewsbury. Raised in Church Stretton.

Shropshire is truly beautiful. Time to go home.

And what a contrast to 10 years in Forest Gate - Leystonstone-Stratford and Derby.

Why didn't you live in Woodford/Epping etc its much nicer

:)

Why didn't you live in Woodford/Epping etc its much nicer

:)

Errrrr, attractive places, but full of chavs (monied ones, that is).

Every other person gives out vibes such as 'dont mess with me, Im seriously dangerous'. All they care about is the car they drive (usually a chavvy X5 or mssed with R Rover), sun tans, Hello mag and thier chavvy villa in Spain. Truly revolting people. Thick as sh1t. No sense of belonging to nature. Fat kids stuff thier greedy faces in 'MAKAY - DEES', whilst comparing mobiles.

Yuk.

Errrrr, attractive places, but full of chavs (monied ones, that is).

Every other person gives out vibes such as 'dont mess with me, Im seriously dangerous'. All they care about is the car they drive (usually a chavvy X5 or mssed with R Rover), sun tans, Hello mag and thier chavvy villa in Spain. Truly revolting people. Thick as sh1t. No sense of belonging to nature. Fat kids stuff thier greedy faces in 'MAKAY - DEES', whilst comparing mobiles.

Yuk.

PMSL. You really don't sound bitter at all!!!!!!!!!!!

How about some of of the best schools around, wide open green spaces, forests, excellent gymns, golf clubs,cricket clubs, tennis courts, riding schools, good private hospitals, as far as I know there is no McDs in Woodford or Epping, but plenty were you live!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps what the hell is a ' mssed with R Rover'

PMSL. You really don't sound bitter at all!!!!!!!!!!!

How about some of of the best schools around, wide open green spaces, forests, excellent gymns, golf clubs,cricket clubs, tennis courts, riding schools, good private hospitals, as far as I know there is no McDs in Woodford or Epping, but plenty were you live!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ps what the hell is a ' mssed with R Rover'

DRS, your love of Epping / Woodford area is shared by many a .........................

..chav, all beit, the monied variety.

My business is located in the area so I know Epping / Woodford man very well. Think Vinny Jones meets Phil Mitchel. Orange Women with common estuary accents driving 'messed with Range Rovers' (they like R Rovers that have been 'binged - up', the subtlety of a non - blinged R Rover wouldnt suit thier need for attention). Think huge D & G labels, loud voices and chintzy stone wheelbarrows full of multi - coloured (loud) flowers.

DRS, your love of Epping / Woodford area is shared by many a .........................

..chav, all beit, the monied variety.

My business is located in the area so I know Epping / Woodford man very well. Think Vinny Jones meets Phil Mitchel. Orange Women with common estuary accents driving 'messed with Range Rovers' (they like R Rovers that have been 'binged - up', the subtlety of a non - blinged R Rover wouldnt suit thier need for attention). Think huge D & G labels, loud voices and chintzy stone wheelbarrows full of multi - coloured (loud) flowers.

The Woodford/Buckhurst Hill/Loughton area must be one of the last parts of London with any sense of community left. My nan was born and brought up there, still lives there and knows almost everyone in her street. The amount of cards and flowers she got from local people when my grandfather passed away was astounding. You may label these people chavs but I think you are mistaken - in my dictionary chavs are the lazy, idle and stupid. Woodford man is a white working class bloke done good, something some middle class people obviously can't stand to see. You can sneer all you want, I'm sure they don't give a t*ss.

The Woodford/Buckhurst Hill/Loughton area must be one of the last parts of London with any sense of community left. My nan was born and brought up there, still lives there and knows almost everyone in her street. The amount of cards and flowers she got from local people when my grandfather passed away was astounding. You may label these people chavs but I think you are mistaken - in my dictionary chavs are the lazy, idle and stupid. Woodford man is a white working class bloke done good, something some middle class people obviously can't stand to see. You can sneer all you want, I'm sure they don't give a t*ss.

My sentiments exactly. The area is full of 'guys done good'. This maybe a bricklayer or a neurosurgeon. This is the beauty of areas like this, its full of hard working people from all different backgrounds.

Dogbox, I think you are a little p1ssed off that you have to live in areas where you would rather not be

ps your 'business' cannot be doing that well if you have to live in Forest Gate. Yuk!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not a wonderful sight, It's a wonderful sound - the mobile has been ringing non-stop again. Every time an EA calls to mention a price reduction, or 'desparate to sell', I smile. House price sanity is coming yet!