House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Lepista

Coming Soon To A Town Near You...

OK. If you are paying a tiny price for a tiny place. I suspect the price is ridiculously high.

Maybe she mentioned price towards end- dunno- cos couldn't watch it to the finish..

Unfortunately not.

OK. If you are paying a tiny price for a tiny place. I suspect the price is ridiculously high.

Maybe she mentioned price towards end- dunno- cos couldn't watch it to the finish..

Its a rental..at 4.39 she is not "stressed about rent"

Edited by Bloo Loo

I'm horrified.

She's going to die horribly either from standing on a wheely base chair and slipping off and cracking her skull open... or from sitting up one night in bed and doing the same...

Insanely small.

She shows you can live just fine in a small space. I'd say she was healthier and less stressed than most with a big space and many possessions.

Its also about money, people yearn for having something bigger than their friends. But say going bigger requires an extra £250 pounds a month payments. Are they willing to work an extra 2 days every month for your average person to have that? I'd rather take the extra two days a month off. Its the same with things like cable television, a nice car, expensive cell phone plan.

She shows you can live just fine in a small space. I'd say she was healthier and less stressed than most with a big space and many possessions.

She bleats about how she has less stuff. I think she's got some serious snobbery issues if she counts that location and flat as a success.

Its a rental..at 4.39 she is not "stressed about rent"

That could be heard both ways: She's not stressed about rent, because she's bought / got a mortgage.

That could be heard both ways: She's not stressed about rent, because she's bought / got a mortgage.

It could...but Ive never heard anyone say they are not stressed about rent when they have mortgage or bought outright.

They usually are keen to get on with dinner or, if they wish to bore, talk about the value of their asset.....

It could...but Ive never heard anyone say they are not stressed about rent when they have mortgage or bought outright.

They usually are keen to get on with dinner or, if they wish to bore, talk about the value of their asset.....

But doesn't everybody in Manhaten rent? Hence why she's chosen to buy a tiny place, so that she doesn't have to be stressed about rents.

But doesn't everybody in Manhaten rent? Hence why she's chosen to buy a tiny place, so that she doesn't have to be stressed about rents.

I thought that, but Bud Fox may disagree.