House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheBurn

Wilsons Auctions

Ive been trying for about 2 weeks to get a veiwing of a property being sold by Wilsons auctions. Its in their private treaty section, house is in Lisburn. Every time i call the girls who answer the phone say the agents are out on call or are bizzy or are only there on a Monday or Friday, so i leave my name 2 contact numbers and a request to view the house. Atleast 10 calls over 2 weeks and they have yet to return my calls. Anyone had any dealings with them? Anyway around them to contact the owner direct? I think the house is a repo but there is no seller details?

Thanks for any help...TheBurn

P.S im new on here so will be needing some advice on how to bid lol

Ive been trying for about 2 weeks to get a veiwing of a property being sold by Wilsons auctions. Its in their private treaty section, house is in Lisburn. Every time i call the girls who answer the phone say the agents are out on call or are bizzy or are only there on a Monday or Friday, so i leave my name 2 contact numbers and a request to view the house. Atleast 10 calls over 2 weeks and they have yet to return my calls. Anyone had any dealings with them? Anyway around them to contact the owner direct? I think the house is a repo but there is no seller details?

Thanks for any help...TheBurn

P.S im new on here so will be needing some advice on how to bid lol

Lisburn is that Uk or NI /Ireland if it is the uk you can go to the land registry online and pay £14.95 for a search as long as you have the full postal address ,and that will give you the details of the bank/building society that own`s it ,if it is a repossession