House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darkman

Miley Cyrus May Sue Over Sex Doll

POP starlet Miley Cyrus is reportedly "disgusted" that an inflatable sex doll resembling her has gone on sale.

The teen star is said to be so upset by the Finally Mylie love doll that she is planning to sue the company responsible.

But the blow-up effigy — which boasts "3 achey love holes" — has flown off the shelves.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3506243/Miley-Cyrus-may-sue-over-sex-doll.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

2364260105_92e000313a.jpg

The Finally Miley Love Doll has been selling on Amazon

Customer ratings for that should be interesting!

My experience of these dolls is limited to online images and that episode of "Only Fools and Horses" but one thing I have noticed is that the dolls tend to resemble a very surprised cartoon character.

Could anyone really tell the difference between a Finally Miley and a Brittany Spears?

The Lady GaGa one must be a dead giveaway due to the tiny male appendage.

Richard Ingrams slated the first episode of Fawlty Towers so in a later one they went into a room and a guest was blowing up a doll, the guest's name - Mr Ingrams :lol:

At 12:40

My experience of these dolls is limited to online images and that episode of "Only Fools and Horses" but one thing I have noticed is that the dolls tend to resemble a very surprised cartoon character.

Good description! I've seen them waved in the crowds at footie and rugby matches in the past to. If televised, the camera hurriedly pans away.

They always remind me a bit of ginger bread people though:

gingerbread-man.jpg

I have never known anybody who has admitted to the slightest interest in these dolls, other than getting one to chuck about at football or on a stag do for comedy value. It must be like shagging a rubber dinghy. I am amazed that they even exist, let alone having special limited editions that sell-out. Baffling.

Charlie Sheen had one. But they are $5000 each.

Denny Crane in Boston Legal had a very good Candice Bergen (Shirley Schmidt) doll.

l354fd78b0000_1_2705.jpg

Did it break or something ?

No Charlie cut off its head and dumped it in rubbish after a cocaine orgy with hookers (and the realddoll).

I have never known anybody who has admitted to the slightest interest in these dolls, other than getting one to chuck about at football or on a stag do for comedy value. It must be like shagging a rubber dinghy. I am amazed that they even exist, let alone having special limited editions that sell-out. Baffling.

In some mens worlds the perfect woman. You can do the business then lock her in the wardrobe afterwards :lol:

We don't do things by halves in the countryside

Hereford man with 200 `dolls'

IS Lizzie Gibbins the most understanding wife in the world?

The 55-year-old shares the marital home in Madley with 240 other women – and now the whole country knows about it too.

Lizzie’s husband Bob has fallen into the nation’s spotlight after he was found to have the largest collection of life-size ‘love’ dolls in the world, worth £100,000.

Y

Good description! I've seen them waved in the crowds at footie and rugby matches in the past to. If televised, the camera hurriedly pans away.

They always remind me a bit of ginger bread people though:

gingerbread-man.jpg

{must keep hands in pockets, must keep hands in pockets...think Liz Jones}

Lizzie’s husband Bob has fallen into the nation’s spotlight after he was found to have the largest collection of life-size ‘love’ dolls in the world, worth £100,000.

Now that is understanding.

love_dolls_teaser-321x184.jpg

Reunion of the Angels from Captain Scarlet?

captainscarlet4.jpg

Destiny and Harmony look as good as ever, but by god, Melody's let herself go a bit!

In some mens worlds the perfect woman. You can do the business then lock her in the wardrobe afterwards :lol:

And she won't complain if you wipe your c0ck on her dress. :ph34r:

Could anyone really tell the difference between a Finally Miley and a Brittany Spears?

The Lady GaGa one must be a dead giveaway due to the tiny male appendage.

You need to watch Wilt.