House Price Crash Forum

Are U.s. Government Microwave Mind-Control Tests Causing Tv Presenters' Brains To Melt?

200p

HOLA441

A bizarre spate of television presenters dissolving into on-air gibberish has sparked claims that the U.S. military could be to blame.

In four high-profile cases, the latest involving fast-talking Judge Judy, the presenters have started off speaking properly but have then descended into undecipherable nonsense - looking confused and unstable.

The frequency of the 'attacks' - and the fact that recorded examples of the mental meltdowns have been popular on websites - has led to conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at shadowy government experiments.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1372538/Are-government-microwave-mind-control-tests-causing-TV-presenters-brains-melt-down.html#ixzz1INboIQO2

Alex Jones was right! Wheres my tinfoil hat?!

HOLA442
HOLA443

Are there any reliable statistics for the number of TV presenters losing the plot, mass animal deaths or the frequency of earthquakes? I imagine there are for the latter.

My guess would be they are all in line with long-term norms but are just reported on more widely.

HOLA444

Are there any reliable statistics for the number of TV presenters losing the plot, mass animal deaths or the frequency of earthquakes? I imagine there are for the latter.

My guess would be they are all in line with long-term norms but are just reported on more widely.

Have you seen the clips? They are very spooky.

HOLA445

Have you seen the clips? They are very spooky.

I saw the woman and then the Canadian bloke. They're quite similar. Very odd but I'm sure someone will come up with a grainy black and white one from decades ago.

HOLA446

I remember hearing a radio news broadcast (BBC) many years ago, in fact the lead item was Dr Barnard and the first open heart surgery. The news reader was evidently tired and emotional after a good lunch at the BBC club (it was in the afternoon). The first sentence was OK, then descended into gibberish far worse than any of those videos, given away, however, by that pausing that drunks do. He almost mangled the entire bulletin before someone dragged him off the microphone.

HOLA447

I can speak from some experience on this having been a Microwave base station engineer in a past life.

Basically if you stick you head in a Microwave beam, you will get a headache and lose concentration. Whilst most of the instances I saw just caused temporary headaches, it was clear that disorientation and confusion was also an effect.

Having seen the clips, I am fairly sure these could have been down to some form of directed Microwave beam

So my question is who would using Microwaves in this way?

If you recall there was an attempt a few years back to use ultrasound to rig horse races by scaring the horses, so it is not inconceivable someone might want to use Microwaves to this effects. So there is evidence that some people might want to do this for criminal/malicious reasons.

The other option might be some form of outside broadcast kit with satellite uplink. Could the uplink be too powerful and misdirected? It not impossible.

Archived