House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Executive Sadman

Even The Filth Are Priced Out!

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23937567-evicted-to-make-room-for-housing-boss-young-family-forced-to-leave-home-and-new-tenant-is-local-councillor.do

Paul Harris, his sister Diane and her 10-month-old son Tommy had to leave the house in Covent Garden after their father died and the managers invoked "appalling" succession rules.

Sue Vincent, a director of Seven Dials housing association, then moved into the three-storey home. She is also a Labour member on Camden council.

and she sends her kids to private school to, following in the good old liebour-Diane Abbott tradition of do-what-i-say-not-what-i-do

Locals were astonished when the new tenant was revealed to be Ms Vincent, who sends her daughter to £14,000-a-year City of London School for Girls. Her ex-husband Paul Abraham lives in a nearby Seven Dials property.

So, she qualifies for social housing, but can afford £14k a year school fees?

Theres more

Such organisations must file accounts once a year to the Financial Services Authority. But it has not filed accounts since 2003. A source at the FSA said: "This is most unusual - if Seven Dials has been trading for the last eight years and not filed accounts there will have been a breach of the law."

Ahh, good, efficient oversight as usual. Watched cowboy builders the other night. Bankrupt since 1995, hadnt been discharged, yet set up 40 companies since then.

What the hell do companies house do, other than have their fingers where the sun dont shine.

Sue2.jpg

http://www.r99.org.uk/pages.asp?PageId=24

Testimonial from dear old sue here...you'll be happy to know

Sue Vincent is the former deputy leader and lead cabinet member for community engagement for the London Borough of Camden and now sits on the development control committee. Since 1989 Sue has been working in the field of community development and consultation. Having liaised with multi-cultural communities and negotiated with statutory and voluntary organisations across London, Sue has gained a clear grasp of issues affecting local communities.

Evidently, having somewhere to live isnt one of them.

Reminded me of this one actually. Seems a bit of a lefty tradition, throwing people onto the streets if you like their house.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article5485086.ece

A £52,000-a-year housing chief was sacked last night after an investigation by The Times found that she had shifted elderly people from their sheltered homes and moved into one with her boyfriend at a rent of £47 a week.

City council officials decided that they should take the decommissioned sheltered housing for themselves without ever informing councillors and the Labour authority accused Ms Reeves of bringing it into “severe disrepute”. Ms Reeves, who bought a £190,000 house in Norwich with a different partner four years ago, was head of neighbourhood and strategic housing, and co-author of a report which recommended destroying the 25 elderly people’s homes at Greyhound Opening in the city centre and replacing them with 200 flats and houses.

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=99284

Shocking abuse of power.

Fraud and corruption are rife. Hardly anyone gets banged up for it.

You used to laugh when you heard about states where the rich people were the politicians, how stupid is that. Now that stupidity has come to pass in this nation, and we shall decend and decend into the dust because of it.

Why didnt they lock up that mp that claimed for a duck island? How that isnt a fraud perpetuated against me the taxpayer I will never know.

We need a head at the top that doesnt rot, cos the rest of the fish is stinking something rotten.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23937567-evicted-to-make-room-for-housing-boss-young-family-forced-to-leave-home-and-new-tenant-is-local-councillor.do

Paul Harris, his sister Diane and her 10-month-old son Tommy had to leave the house in Covent Garden after their father died and the managers invoked "appalling" succession rules.

Sue Vincent, a director of Seven Dials housing association, then moved into the three-storey home. She is also a Labour member on Camden council.

and she sends her kids to private school to, following in the good old liebour-Diane Abbott tradition of do-what-i-say-not-what-i-do

Locals were astonished when the new tenant was revealed to be Ms Vincent, who sends her daughter to £14,000-a-year City of London School for Girls. Her ex-husband Paul Abraham lives in a nearby Seven Dials property.

Theres more

Such organisations must file accounts once a year to the Financial Services Authority. But it has not filed accounts since 2003. A source at the FSA said: "This is most unusual - if Seven Dials has been trading for the last eight years and not filed accounts there will have been a breach of the law."

Ahh, good, efficient oversight as usual. Watched cowboy builders the other night. Bankrupt since 1995, hadnt been discharged, yet set up 40 companies since then.

What the hell do companies house do, other than have their fingers where the sun dont shine.

Sue2.jpg

Sue Vincent is the former deputy leader and lead cabinet member for community engagement for the London Borough of Camden and now sits on the development control committee. Since 1989 Sue has been working in the field of community development and consultation. Having liaised with multi-cultural communities and negotiated with statutory and voluntary organisations across London, Sue has gained a clear grasp of issues affecting local communities.

Awful..............

Still I am sure the BBC will be giving this extensive coverage on local news and not instead giving us their 57th day on the row coverage of cuts by the Tory lead coalition............... ;)

Edited by Warwick Yellow

Sue reminds me of a thousand lefties who have tramped through the BBC studios.... educated, well paid people whining on about "the cuts"... not, as you might suspect out of any heart felt concern for the poor.... these scroungers and grant maintained shysters are worried that their taxpayer funded life of plenty might be under threat.

Sue has a job description and a list of achievements.... neither of which allow you to get any nearer to understanding just what the hypocritical old cow actually does and why it's "essential" to the country.

Having read of the growing trend for people in positions of public power to abuse their position it must be time that something was done. what is needed is a national organisation that can take up cases like these and stop this kind of abuse. If there was an organisation that did this we could have stopped the loss of faith in politics and the banks. These problems would have never been allowed to develop in the first place. MPs would have realized that it wasn't a gravy train and we would have avoided attracting the kind of scum that we have at the moment. Staff in the banks that dreamt up all the fraudulent practices that ruined them would have been told to bugger off by the banks boards of directors as they realized that they'd get investigated and prosecuted.

Sue reminds me of a thousand lefties who have tramped through the BBC studios.... educated, well paid people whining on about "the cuts"... not, as you might suspect out of any heart felt concern for the poor.... these scroungers and grant maintained shysters are worried that their taxpayer funded life of plenty might be under threat.

Sue has a job description and a list of achievements.... neither of which allow you to get any nearer to understanding just what the hypocritical old cow actually does and why it's "essential" to the country.

Exactly. Fat cats are no longer the preserve of the private sector - in fact the 'old boys' network (or should that be old boys and girls now) seems to be far more the reality in the public sector, from what people have . Friends securing each other jobs in different depts and councils.

I cant see why we cant just say for every pound earnt above £40k or part time equivalent, 25p of salary will be cut. Given thats well above the average wage, and the unions claim to represent the 'average' person, why would unison have anything against that? Its not harming low (or even average) workers but would surely save tens of billions.

I saw a union bloke on Question Time last night and he said there is no need for any public sector cuts AT ALL because the UK has always had some debt.

People watching must wonder what this government is up to, doing cuts we don't need AT ALL.

Disgusting.

Lets blow this up. People read this forum. Scum like that have got away with it for far too long. What kind of principles, values, decency - ANYTHING - has this individual got. The smug smile is the clincher, though. SHE CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH THIS> JAIL.

And by the way - I'm a proud left winger, but Liebour are revolting.

Having read of the growing trend for people in positions of public power to abuse their position it must be time that something was done. what is needed is a national organisation that can take up cases like these and stop this kind of abuse. If there was an organisation that did this we could have stopped the loss of faith in politics and the banks. These problems would have never been allowed to develop in the first place.

Some sort of national organisation to police this sort of abuse: good idea, we could call them erm.......I dunno....... the police?

Some sort of national organisation to police this sort of abuse: good idea, we could call them erm.......I dunno....... the police?

Then who would police ACPO?

Having read many accounts of individuals attempting to challenge this kind of abuse the police will always chose the side of people in power. In fact even if it means turning against their own.

The case of Philip Balmforth's attempts to prevent forced marriages is a shocking case in point. He was an former police inspector who worked in protecting vulnerable individuals in Bradford area. He spoke out and MPs praised him for being a "knight in shining armour" in the field. The local councillors didn't like the fact that he inconveniently pointed out the truth that this was happening and force the local force to discipline him and move out of that area.

This kind of thing is going on the whole time and the only resolution is a totally independent organisation. The benefit would be that the well-being of the people would always be the priority for any organisation in public service.

Woman head of events in Leeds City Council leaving her post today after her company which she owns with a partner was discovered to be the one who has won virtually all the events contracts for security. run into hundreds and thousands of pounds

Seems like competitive tendering went out of the window again although of course she had nothing to do with the awarding of contracts

PIG Trough comes to mind

Prison should await her but no shes got a pay off.

Edit link

http://article.wn.com/view/2011/03/29/Leeds_council_probes_contract_conflict_of_interest_claim/

Edited by papag

And by the way - I'm a proud left winger, but Liebour are revolting.

it's unbelievable how they have been taken over by these metropolitan social-science educated do-gooding fruitcakes whose only desire seems to foster poverty and dependency

the working classes are a proud lot who don't suit a gilded cage

Guest The Relaxation Suite

Fraud and corruption are rife. Hardly anyone gets banged up for it.

You used to laugh when you heard about states where the rich people were the politicians, how stupid is that. Now that stupidity has come to pass in this nation, and we shall decend and decend into the dust because of it.

Why didnt they lock up that mp that claimed for a duck island? How that isnt a fraud perpetuated against me the taxpayer I will never know.

We need a head at the top that doesnt rot, cos the rest of the fish is stinking something rotten.

+1. I've said this a thousand times. Fraud and corruption was something that only happened in the third world. This is not the case, and probably never was. I just found that a friend of a friend has been thrown out of her flat for not paying the rent. What's so bad about that you ask? Because this person was in receipt of 500 quid housing benefit per month for a very long time - so where did that money go? Not on rent. Straight down the pub.

Total fraud, total corruption is everywhere now, and the reason is because it started at the top. It became acceptable. The expenses scandal and the bailout taught the masses that there is no ethical duty to do the right thing when no one is looking any more. If you can get away with it, then you must do so. You have a duty to rip everyone else off, is basically the ethical thing to do now, the new motto.

How you come back from this I have no idea, but it will take a major shock like a global war or at least a generation of reconditioning and perfect behaviour by those at the top. Is this likely?

it's unbelievable how they have been taken over by these metropolitan social-science educated do-gooding fruitcakes whose only desire seems to foster poverty and dependency

the working classes are a proud lot who don't suit a gilded cage

Blair/Brown/Mandelson realised that the working classes had been decimated through the 80s and had now been reborn as a new white collar class that wasn't sure of were it was going. The rest was history. For the first few years Nulabour actually carried on with the tory legacy economic policy and only dressed it up a little for party consumption. They only started to diverge from about the turn of the century when Brown started loosen the wheels of the economy and began to rob out pensions and the like and let the deficit build. Or should I say borrow to invest as now Balls likes to call it. Their big worry was that industrial activity wasn't taking up enough employment so they bought public sector jobs. At first it was easy to do but then the non-jobs had to be created.

The left always miss their USP, the working classes, if they only accepted that they could make real employment their priority and not these rubbish non-job. A taxation policy that encouraged domestic industrial activity would drive the country's future much as it has done in Germany.

Blair/Brown/Mandelson realised that the working classes had been decimated through the 80s

outside former mining blackspots the working classes did very well during the 80s

this is of considerable embarrassment to the statists

Theres more

Sue2.jpg

A true 15 pinter