House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

Cuts Biting

I still believe passionately....

Fair enough but how can the UK have gone so wrong with so much worker passion about their work.

Not a day goes by when it's not given a mention - how did workers get by without always going on about the passion.

Edited by billybong

Fair enough but how can the UK have gone so wrong with so much worker passion about their work.

Not a day goes by when it's not given a mention - how did workers get by without always going on about the passion.

Gordon Brown was passionate - he truly was - about being PM

incompetent, but passionate

and that still counts for some

I was chatting to a photographer today who is marketing like crazy but has basically no work.

Weddings appear to have dried up. People who had booked her for their wedding have cancelled as they have either decided to do the photography themselves to save money or have postponed the wedding due to the economic climate.

I was chatting to a photographer today who is marketing like crazy but has basically no work.

Weddings appear to have dried up. People who had booked her for their wedding have cancelled as they have either decided to do the photography themselves to save money or have postponed the wedding due to the economic climate.

Weddings have been bubblicious and at least 90% of those involved in the industry only have viable businesses in an unviable credit bubble.

What's happened to all those stretched American import limos you used to see everywhere?

Is there a disused airfield somewhere full of repossessed ones?

Weddings have been bubblicious and at least 90% of those involved in the industry only have viable businesses in an unviable credit bubble.

+1

How many were using their savings to pay for those £25k+ weddings in the 2000s? Almost none, I'd imagine.

What's happened to all those stretched American import limos you used to see everywhere?

Is there a disused airfield somewhere full of repossessed ones?

Actually there is, Cockerham has a small airfield (where I jump sometimes) and on the twisty road you use to get there before school lane is a big depot with quite a large number of those SUV stretch limos.. Its a bad location tbh because the site has two iffy exits. The one off the M6 has a tight country lane and a hump back bridge.

The one on the A6 has even tighter corners.

Actually there is, Cockerham has a small airfield (where I jump sometimes) and on the twisty road you use to get there before school lane is a big depot with quite a large number of those SUV stretch limos.. Its a bad location tbh because the site has two iffy exits. The one off the M6 has a tight country lane and a hump back bridge.

The one on the A6 has even tighter corners.

that makes it a GOOD location as they'd be impossible to drive away easily???