House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

worzel

Andrew Lansley Rap

Whatever your position on the reforms - and indeed todays prison privatisations - it cannot be right that governments can:

(1) Campaign on a platform of "no top down reorganisations of the NHS" and do just that.

(2) Accept large donations from companies that stand to massively benefit from these changes.

We aren't quite at the handing around cheques from tobacco firms on the senate floor level yet but we are on the way to proper US corporatism.

IIRC correctly, in a Whitehall "insider" poll, journo's and the like, Andrew Lansley was rated as sleazier than Mandelson.

Some going, Andy!

Two things I can't abide, musical pilfering because they can't think of anything original themselves and incoherent rap, which most of the time offends my melodic sensibilities.

A youngster bigging up the NHS, sounds like politicking... fails to understand what is really going on in the income/expenditure debate. Still, at least there is some anger and some engagement, even if they fail to get it.

Oh and Andrew Langsley propably is a sleazy tw@t.

Worth a watch either way - it looks like its being spread around on assbook.

Well that was a bit.... odd.

It's nice to see some passion about real issues in music. Kudos for that.

But I'm not sure rap and intelligent lyrics can ever go together :huh: