House Price Crash Forum

'net Outage

porca misèria

HOLA441

My 'net connection was down yesterday evening and night: a very extended outage. ISP's status page says problems started from about 17:30 and persisted until this morning! Also says customers of multiple ISPs were affected.

I was only able to get online using my 3g mobile internet connection from O2.

Who else was or wasn't affected?

HOLA442
HOLA443

My 'net connection was down yesterday evening and night: a very extended outage. ISP's status page says problems started from about 17:30 and persisted until this morning! Also says customers of multiple ISPs were affected.

no probs this side of the river Porky

HOLA444
HOLA445

Yes, North Bristol was down :angry:

Ames

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Didn't notice any problems at these times.

(Plusnet as ISP on a standard BT line)

Heh. That's exactly what I'm on.

Been with plusnet for upwards of 8 years without ever having such a serious outage. The reasons I used to recommend them seem to have faded, at least until I dredge up the recollection of the two other UK ISPs I've used.

HOLA4410

I am with Plusnet (ADSL) using a bt line (in Reading). It was down for me too all evening.

Called the Tech Support. There was a message saying there were problems all across the UK. The same thing happened about 6 month ago too.

Decided to do something else for the evening and forgot about it. It was back this morning.

:angry:

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived