House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DonnieDarker

I've Bought A Very, Very Expensive...

actually..

I bought my new niece a tin ride on fire-engine..

Beautiful hand painted classic toy..

Cost a bit... retro toy.. all the smae as it would have been fifty years ago..

well apart from lead paint (I checked)

but like many on here.. Well I don't have a mortgage.. :)

whose bought anything fun recently...?

Not you homeowners mewed to the hilt.... your buy now pay later lifestyle .. sorry.. thats very 2004... not hip anymore.. like the mullet.. it was cool once.. but its time has passed.. and well.. now you look a bit of a prat..

I mean.. who kept enough back from their wages to treat themselves..?

there are great sales out there..

There'll be some even better sales after Christmas when the high street starts moaning about the worst Xmas sales for a decade.

I can feel the need for a new winter coat coming on too...but I will resist. It will be 30-40% cheaper in 18 months.

There'll be some even better sales after Christmas when the high street starts moaning about the worst Xmas sales for a decade.

I can feel the need for a new winter coat coming on too...but I will resist. It will be 30-40% cheaper in 18 months.

the whole point of a winter coat is to have it for the winter..

I'd been saving for so long I just went "loco" and felt the need for excess.

...winter coat from Selfridges!

:lol:

I tried one on the other day and wasn't happy about the amount of coat I was getting for the amount of money it cost.

Coat:Cost Ratio was very poor.

I'm now freezing my gonads off in principle.

I tried one on the other day and wasn't happy about the amount of coat I was getting for the amount of money it cost.

Coat:Cost Ratio was very poor.

I'm now freezing my gonads off in principle.

You've got to try the second hand shops mate. There is a trend towards quality new designer labels... lovin' it (and giving away my sad failure in the basic girlie skillset of 'doing' shopping :o)

You've got to try the second hand shops mate. There is a trend towards quality new designer labels... lovin' it (and giving away my sad failure in the basic girlie skillset of 'doing' shopping :o)

Does anyone actually 'enjoy' shopping? I really do hate it. Even if I had every day off for a whole year I'd always be thinking there must be something better to do than go shopping.

...winter coat from Selfridges!

:lol:

There has to be an irony in there somewhere, a winter coat from sell fridges.

You should see me when im p*ssed!

i recently got bored and bought a defender land rover with all the off road bits on it, snorkel, side hatches, ect. it cost quite a bit, but i bought it on impulse and now feel like a total prat driving it about.

bah...

(sits on bucket)

im selling it if anyones got a farm and/or a thirst for adventure ?

Just bought a new crash helmet, it wasn't cheap £300 plus the dreaded, but I figured, if you have a twenty quid head, buy a twenty quid crash helmet.

Of course, if I'd MEW'd, I could have bought the carbon fibre version at £3500. But my head aint worth that much :(

i am about to splash out and order some chinese.

im going for salt and pepper wings, egg fried rice and curry sauce/

im not going mad as you can see, but i was toying with prawn crackers.

then im watching pantyo'rama.

:lol::lol::lol:

Get some Prawn Toast too. And a Banana fritter for starters.

i realy dont think ive spent more than 30 pounds on a winter coat before!!!, but im gonna buy myself a very nice warm leather one i think this year, something that will last a few years becuase it will be back to 19.99 coats for me after this piece of exuberance.

alright guys its here......ive set it out on TWO PLATES and got my drink and remote sorted. waiting for news to finish and away we go. dining in style as GB gets a pasting from the bbc ? (hopes)...i hope i dont get up out of anger all bill grundy style when interviewing the sex pistols and spill my dinner.

its on in a minute. i havent even nibbled at the chinese yet. im saving it until i hear the bong diddy nongs of the theme tune thats been promising me satisfaction all week.

do you think i should start a 'im leaving the forum for a bit to watch panodrama' thread ?

alright guys its here......ive set it out on TWO PLATES and got my drink and remote sorted. waiting for news to finish and away we go. dining in style as GB gets a pasting from the bbc ? (hopes)...i hope i dont get up out of anger all bill grundy style when interviewing the sex pistols and spill my dinner.

its on in a minute. i havent even nibbled at the chinese yet. im saving it until i hear the bong diddy nongs of the theme tune thats been promising me satisfaction all week.

do you think i should start a 'im leaving the forum for a bit to watch panodrama' thread ?

ROFL :lol: This place would be shite without you Fred :lol: