House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harry Monk

High Quality Chinese Manufacturing.

Er yes that's the point, but according to the small print at the bottom right hand corner it is deliberate.

I got the impression that that was their only option after they had had a couple of million made before having their "Ohmigod" moment. :rolleyes:

It's hard to imagine how they could have made the mistake, Harry (pictured on the right, below) doesn't look anything like William. ;)

prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

It's hard to imagine how they could have made the mistake, Harry (pictured on the right, below) doesn't look anything like William. ;)

prince_harry_james_hewitt_20050413.jpg

The thing I've always found surreal about Harry is that he looks like James Hewitt, but with Prince Charles' ears. Almost as if it was Hewitt and Charlie who had the affair, and Diana that wasn't anything to do with him :ph34r:

Er yes that's the point, but according to the small print at the bottom right hand corner it is deliberate.

Ohh a mistake on a chinese piece of tat.

Might be worth 5p in a few years or so.

I thought he was talking about the bad Engrish and overuse Of Capital Letters For Every Word In The Opening Line.

I think we should club together on behalf of the British people and demand a DNA test, if your suspicions are right, surely that's one less to provide for from the public purse? ;)

The rights could be sold to Trisha,it would make a wonderful Royal trailer trash special.

Sorry but lets serve up a steaming hot cuppa "who gives a sh1t" ....

It's the Royals....

I'm hoping that the early rumbling that street parties are NOT being arranged prove true...

Perhaps the buggers will finally get the message.