House Price Crash Forum
Sledgehead

Sales Of Luxe Doomsday Bunkers Up 1,000%

Something for everyone in this story: Sales of luxe doomsday bunkers up 1,000%

"Elan Yadan, a clothing store owner in Los Angeles, is one of the many customers who rushed to find a bunker last week. Yadan secured a spot for his family in a Vivos' shelter, putting down four deposits totaling $20,000 -- $20,000 that had been earmarked for a down payment on a new house.

"I honestly didn't want to do it, but unfortunately it looks like the worst expectations about the world are starting to come true," said Yadan, who had been reading about Mayan predictions of a global meltdown in 2012.

terravivos_bunker.top.jpg

Anyone else just a little concerned that Vivos can't even render a bunker that works? ( check out the non-linkage of radial tunnels with hub portals )

Edited by Sledgehead

It's comforting to know that in the Doomsday scenario the elite would all end up locked in the Big Brother house together.

Maybe we should stage a fake break down in society just to watch them on TV while betting on who eats who next.

Edited by Dave Spart

Anyone else just a little concerned that Vivos can't even render a bunker that works? ( check out the non-linkage of radial tunnels with hub portals )

That was my intial impression, but I think they're going to a floor below

-edit- no, you're quite right

Edited by pete.hpc

It's comforting to know that in the Doomsday scenario the elite would all end up locked in the Big Brother house together.

:D

twas a toss-up between that classic observation and the more prosaic pointing out of defects in the rendering. On reflection, I'm not entirely convinced I made the right choice. Incidentally, I see this made it onto the Keiser Report. Stacey and Max made much fun of the sorts that would occupy such a structure.

Edited by Sledgehead

terravivos_bunker.top.jpg

It's a rotating doomsday bunker. This picture is showing 'lock-down mode'. No need for security guards manning the entrances you see.

I can't see any water closets though.

That is the problem with having 10 radial tunnels and 11 or more portals.

Perhaps when the nuke falls and everyone rushes there, they will play a game of roulettle to see who gets in (spin the middle and see who gets a door when it stops) :D

Edited by ScrewsNutsandBolts