House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Marika Fruscio Shows Her Boobs Live On Tv Viral

This appears to be doing the rounds at the moment.

Toss away:

LINK REMOVED

Never heard of her.

Lots of google images are out there though

This appears to be doing the rounds at the moment.

Toss away:

Never heard of her.

Lots of google images are out there though

Just so you all know, this is one of these facebook "trick" links that will try and con you into logging in so it can post on your wall.

I've already seen a few of my friends post this today by accident just because they clicked a link on someone elses wall.

ffs what is this,complete a survey.

these ******s will get you to do anything to get that damn census.

Yes, sorry. You're quite right! As I just found out.

oh right,mine too :lol:

good job i don't hardly ever logon to facebook, can 'likes' be deleted? :lol:

yeah google images safesearch off is a far better option.

managed to get rid of it on fb - funny thing is if you type her name in the search filter, there's 2 named and 12 more of my 'friends' that shared that link as well :lol:

dirty bastards :lol:

If you're not sure whether to trust something like this or not, I always think the safest thing is to go to view it on someone else's computer at work while they're at lunch. If they've left themselves logged into Facebook, then why not update their status at the same time too.

If you're not sure whether to trust something like this or not, I always think the safest thing is to go to view it on someone else's computer at work while they're at lunch. If they've left themselves logged into Facebook, then why not update their status at the same time too.

:lol::lol::lol:

While you're there, leave a message saying "will soon be undergoing transgender surgery". :P

It's funny how so many people (okay, men, and me included) would have been quite happy to click on that despite never having heard of her.

Surely it's time for soembody to have their revenge on the Italian hackers with an:

Anne Widdecombe Shows Her Boobs Live On Tv Viral

Scam

It's funny how so many people (okay, men, and me included) would have been quite happy to click on that despite never having heard of her.

Surely it's time for soembody to have their revenge on the Italian hackers with an:

Anne Widdecombe Shows Her Boobs Live On Tv Viral

Scam

Your link is broke. :angry:

Is she a real woman or a transsexual?

I did a search on google images for her and there is one which is an image of a bloke and then the other half is an image of her. They appear to have similar jaw structure/facial features?

Your link is broke. :angry:

Damn! I clicked on it too. In the unhappy case that this is a wind up, I don't suppose that one of HPC's graphic designer contingent could oblige us?