House Price Crash Forum

More Lambs To The Slaughter

NEO72

HOLA441

Just picked up a thread on MSE

Firstbuy thread

Government FirstBuy Scheme - what where and how!

So the budget has been announced and it looks like the tories are copying labour with this new/old FirstBuy scheme.

However, now it's of some interest for me as i'm saving for a deposit but only have a few percent so far.

So, does anyone know anymore than the announcement about this? I.E. where can I get on this bandwagon and what are the implications.

Any further advice welcome!

Ta

Mark

I don't have a log in for MSE but any here that do, feel free to educate the brothers...

HOLA442
HOLA443

Just picked up a thread on MSE

Firstbuy thread

I don't have a log in for MSE but any here that do, feel free to educate the brothers...

I see a few have tried to give an eductaion already, but the OP doesn't want advice if it isn't along the lines of: "do it now. go for it, it's the best idea".

the member brit1234 on MSE always gives sound, well constructed advice, as is seen in that thread. However, as is the case this time the OP doesn't want to hear it as it is not what they want to hear.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in a year or 2 from the OP along the lines of "I bought a house, I can't afford it, the government won't help and no one told me it was a bad idea"

HOLA444

I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread in a year or 2 from the OP along the lines of "I bought a house, I can't afford it, the government won't help and no one told me it was a bad idea"

I think there's a huge number of people who'll be moaning about having to repay their 5 yr interest free loans already - when will they start coming out of the woodwork?

What happens if they can't pay it back?

HOLA445
HOLA446

the member brit1234 on MSE always gives sound, well constructed advice, as is seen in that thread.

I assume this is the same brit1234 who stirs things up (in a positive sense) on the EAT site as well? Replies to his posts there are usually extremely hostile! He's making mroe inroads with them on MSE though.

HOLA447

From the comments...

Thanks for that bit of info mate, ive just spent the last 3 hours checking that site (HPC) out and it confirms my own opinion that house prices are falling and will keep falling even though the government are trying their best to keep the cost of a home astronomically high.

B)

HOLA448
HOLA449

Funny how HPC gets rumbled for posting on other sites, but we dont ever seem to be 'infiltrated' from other forums. Wonder why that might be...? :rolleyes:

Full of liebour apologists here.

I dont care if theyre leftys, just support bob crow, galloway, someone,anyone.

But for gods sake, Labour???!!

How many more years do you need to realise they dont care about you?

HOLA4410

Funny how HPC gets rumbled for posting on other sites, but we dont ever seem to be 'infiltrated' from other forums. Wonder why that might be...? :rolleyes:

because we use long words wot they dont understand

HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413