House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bpw

Censorship On Yahoo News

I posted in the comments sections on this AP / Yahoo New article

http://news.yahoo.co...wpphu-container

10 hours later i note its not been accepted. I was pointing the readers to the Justice For Meredith Kercher stite in the hope some of the less informed posters would think twice about their claims of incompetent Italian justice and poor DNA sampling. Both posts were rejected and didn't appear online.

Have others had the same experience?

I doubt that anyone here posted a comment on that exact article, but yes I had comments not approved occasionally on various news sites.

TBH I find it always so funny when americans get all worked up about foreign justice systems, when their own justice system is one of the worst among western 'civilized' countries.

I would much rather be judged in Italy than in the US.

I doubt that anyone here posted a comment on that exact article, but yes I had comments not approved occasionally on various news sites.

TBH I find it always so funny when americans get all worked up about foreign justice systems, when their own justice system is one of the worst among western 'civilized' countries.

I would much rather be judged in Italy than in the US.

+1

American so-called justice is anything but.

+1

American so-called justice is anything but.

An upside to the American legal system (based on our system of common law and monitored by a Supreme Court) is that it keeps hosipitals and doctors on their toes. Countless stories from people I know around my way where hospitals fob people off because they are too lazy to diganose what their problme may be or departments not communicating with each other so that X-rays get left on somoen's desk and did not arrive for the scheduled surgery.......... Negligence in the US is accountabler so the medics tend to keep on their toes.

I do not like the "no win-no pay" system in the US which has led to abuse by corrupt lawyers and it is a sad thing we adopted the same system under the last government. Kenny is supposed to be looking into reversing it.

IN our country the courts are excessivley leniet toward violent offenders mainly due to not enough hotel, er, prison cells. This is less so in th US where punishment tends to fit the crime a little more slosely.