House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sour Mash

Us Adjusted Monetary Base 1/2 Trillion Higher

Zero Hedge

In the meantime, the SFP unwind continues to have a major impact on the adjusted monetary base. As we have discussed in the past, excess reserves continue to go parabolic, purely as a function of the SFP unwind and ongoing QE2, which in turn is impacting the adjusted monetary base, which is now half a trillion greater year to date.

Still, I'm sure there's loads of excess productive capacity and consumer demand just sitting around, waiting to soak up all the extra money.

Edited by Sour Mash

Zero Hedge

Still, I'm sure there's loads of excess productive capacity and consumer demand just sitting around, waiting to soak up all the extra money.

Wasting your breath mate, few here are interested in understanding or discussing the bigger picture. Try moaning about house prices and interest rates, that usually gets a good conversation going. ;)

As for me, totally agree. We are going to see accelerating inflation from here on in, things are going haywire right now and Japan has thrown a big spanner in the works too (not that is was needed).

Wasting your breath mate, few here are interested in understanding or discussing the bigger picture. Try moaning about house prices and interest rates, that usually gets a good conversation going. ;)

As for me, totally agree. We are going to see accelerating inflation from here on in, things are going haywire right now and Japan has thrown a big spanner in the works too (not that is was needed).

Surely you mean deflation right? Got some bullets?