House Price Crash Forum
davidg

Ed Balls Budget Response

hard working families blah blah blah tory cuts versus labour investment blah blah blah too fast too soon blah blah blah george obourne just doesn't get it blah blah blah started in america drone drone drone no one saw it coming yak yak yak

Edited by davidg

He is very good, underestimated. Said all the right things, and the masses believe him because they don't understand the details and conflicting information...

Inflation going up

Interest Rates need to stay low

Not earning enough money to pay bills

Public sector jobs going

Taxes too high

Debt needs paying down

George osbourne doesnt understand problems

They are borrowing more than us.

Its all all the basics, no details and half of the information is conflicting.... But the message is

Labour would borrow less, they will cut less, tax less, and everyone will be happy :) Thats EXACTLY what the masses want to hear, its scary stuff but it works, people dont think they just want to hear nice things, drink eat and smoke and go on lots of holidays

Edited by AteMoose

no one saw it coming

And there my friends proves that all Global Governments were not fit for purpose at the time.

I must admit it started for us with America in the mid 1990s, when American Lenders arrived with deep pockets and loose lending policies. The British Lenders seeing their market share falling, panicked and joined the party. The Government and BoE sat back and did nothing as all this irresponsible lending poured money into the Government`s coffers. :rolleyes:

Not by me, he is probably the best politician operating in the UK. A modern day Hitler.

Agreed. He says all the "right" things. The conservatives could rip him to pieces if they were also doing all the right things.

I think they'll leave it to the people to decide. You can just look at his eyes and see that he's lying and that's really bad for any salesman. I mean, would you buy anything from him? He just doesn't look trustworthy.

I think they'll leave it to the people to decide. You can just look at his eyes and see that he's lying and that's really bad for any salesman. I mean, would you buy anything from him? He just doesn't look trustworthy.

Ironically that's part of his appeal.

Get used to it, barring something like a meteor strike he's the chancellor after the labour landslide.

Get used to it, barring something like a meteor strike he's the chancellor after the labour landslide.

I fear you may be correct.

I fear you may be correct.

There is absolutely nothing to fear if you are a fanboy of the Tories. He will deliver a re-badged version of the Tory mayhem you see now. Just as the Tories are delivering a re-badged version of the Labour mayhem that went before.

Anyway he's said sorry :blink:

There is absolutely nothing to fear if you are a fanboy of the Tories. He will deliver a re-badged version of the Tory mayhem you see now. Just as the Tories are delivering a re-badged version of the Labour mayhem that went before.

The difference is that the Tories are malicious whereas Labour are simply incompetent.

Carousel.

I'm hoping the new lot can cut some fat, but am not holding my breath.

He will violently knife poor little eddie in the back sometime around 2013 and lead his party to a glorious victory and a new era of profligate debt

I aim to be many thousands of miles away by this point

Carousel.

I'm hoping the new lot can cut some fat, but am not holding my breath.

You start with a John Prescott and end with an Eric Pickles. Both obese twats with fat in all the wrong places.

It was difficult to take him seriously because of the Jackanory style setting. I kept imagining he was telling a children's story. But for people who could ignore that then it was a very clear explanation of the other side of the argument

And there my friends proves that all Global Governments were not fit for purpose at the time.

I must admit it started for us with America in the mid 1990s, when American Lenders arrived with deep pockets and loose lending policies. The British Lenders seeing their market share falling, panicked and joined the party. The Government and BoE sat back and did nothing as all this irresponsible lending poured money into the Government`s coffers. :rolleyes:

they removed house prices from CPI to boost the inflation .... :(

He will violently knife poor little eddie in the back sometime around 2013 and lead his party to a glorious victory and a new era of profligate debt

I aim to be many thousands of miles away by this point

That's what I fear too.

I'm scared shitless of Ed Balls and his wife. They represent the worst possible combination of political careerism and bent ideology.

people ... just want to hear nice things, drink eat and smoke and go on lots of holidays

Nothing wrong with wanting a simple life. Trouble is, politicians and government get in the way.

Not by me, he is probably the best politician operating in the UK. A modern day Hitler.

Him and ed milliband come across as simpletons. Perhaps that's the best way to relate to most of the electorate :blink:

Idiocracy is on Film4 on the 30th March http://uk-tv-guide.com/programme-details/Film4/30+March+2011/22%3A00/Idiocracy/Film/

WATCH IT AND PREPARE :ph34r:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo

Edited by athom