House Price Crash Forum
ralphmalph

Question Time Thread

Let's see what Ferguson pulls out...

Edit: LOL we do this every time but QT is ultimately complete b***ocks.

Edited by cica

Ken, giving it large. But true.

Indeed. Ferguson, Jagger & Stewart already shown themselves up as naive delusional "It's Different This Time!" idiots.

Ken, giving it large. But true.

Holy s***, someone please send me to an asylem as I also found myself agreeing with Ken, why is libya so special?

This is the first time I can recall a very open a level playing ground with everyone having a voice. I didn't like Ferguson shouting over Ken tho.

Edited by Pauly_Boy

Go Niall Ferguson! He's sticking it right to them and Danny isn't doing a bad job either.

This seems a rather anti-Labour area for a change! I bet the beeb isn't enjoying airing this one! ;)

A very poor conservatice effort this week.

He's poor.

I'm no Ken fan, but he holds his own as well as the best of them.

He just lies his face off like all the Liebourites, and Dimbers lets him get away with it.

He just lies his face off like all the Liebourites, and Dimbers lets him get away with it.

Hence why he's good.

He actually make my dog growl at the tv. His voice makes him ***** his ears up and get annoyed. Odd

A very poor conservatice effort this week.

He's poor.

I'm no Ken fan, but he holds his own as well as the best of them.

You are joking. There are three tories on the panel tonight - Danny, Ferguson and some goofy toff.

Read this Rory Stewart;s CV make me feel totally inadequate and a failure! lol

Stewart was very impressive - until he went into politics. He's done little since being parachuted into a safe seat except call his constituents 'primitive' folk who hold their trousers up with string.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/7909371/Rory-Stewart-sorry-for-saying-primitive-constituents-tied-trousers-with-string.html

He's eaten humble pie since then and kept his gob shut. He's lucky some Arthur Leafmould type hasn't clocked him one...

Edited by juvenal

Stewart was very impressive - until he went into politics. He's done little since being parachuted into a safe seat except call his constituents 'primitive' folk who hold their trousers up with string.

http://www.telegraph...ith-string.html

He's eaten humble pie since then and kept his gob shut. He's lucky some Arthur Leafmould type hasn't clocked him one...

I think the problem for Rory is that he is used to intelligent debate with people who know what they are talking about. Having to mix it with Dumbers, Ken LIEvingstone and an audience largely consisting of deficicit denialists and New LIEbourites who thinks its entitlements should be funded for decades by poorer Asian workers, must be a bit perplexing for him.

Dumbers was trying to put words in the audience's mouth this evening. His pet theory being this was a Tory (led) Government imposing savage cuts on the populace (and also his) entitlements, in support of his lover Millibean, which some members of the audience had to confirm for some weird reason. Well of course it is, they have the most seats! laugh.gif

Edited by Sir John Steed