House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ralphmalph

Enda Ups The Ante To Mutti Merkel And Papa Sarko

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Bank-tests-influence-Irish-reuters_molt-17004864.html?x=0

All heating up in the Euro Zone. I thought that these Euro folks were lovely and cuddly and handed out wheelbarrows of cash to poor regions.

the irish I believe are waking up to the fact that they've been conned.

if they thought living under british rule was bad,then they've really screwed up on this one.They've just cottoned onto the fact that these "bailouts" are going to come with a very very heavy pricetag.....and that includes total submissiveness to the EU borg...or else.

They are going to go running to our cousins across the pond for deliverance quite soon(which frankly won't be such a bad thing because we will join them),but we could have told them that a few decades back.looks like the anglo-saxons/celts in general are up against it.

out of the frying pan...and into the fire.

if they thought living under british rule was bad,then they've really screwed up on this one.

Whilst I agree, it would be wrong to feel sorry for them. They are the second-vote scum who betrayed us and signed England over to the Bosch.

if they thought living under british rule was bad,then they've really screwed up on this one.They've just cottoned onto the fact that these "bailouts" are going to come with a very very heavy pricetag.....and that includes total submissiveness to the EU borg...or else.

They are going to go running to our cousins across the pond for deliverance quite soon(which frankly won't be such a bad thing because we will join them),but we could have told them that a few decades back.looks like the anglo-saxons/celts in general are up against it.

out of the frying pan...and into the fire.

The Irish had a chance to vote for default, I think that was what Sinn Fein were proposing.

They chose instead to go for debt servitude. If that is what they want, give it to them I say.

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Bank-tests-influence-Irish-reuters_molt-17004864.html?x=0

All heating up in the Euro Zone. I thought that these Euro folks were lovely and cuddly and handed out wheelbarrows of cash to poor regions.

A new study names Australia and New Zealand the leaders in "fiscal responsibility" among top industrial nations while the United States plumbs the lower rankings at number 28.

The Sovereign Fiscal Responsibility Index, developed at Stanford University, said mounting indebtedness and budget deficits put the United States in a class with troubled economies like Ireland (Berlin: IIK.BE - news) (number 29) and Italy (27).

...and UK was 9th...?....because we have a tight fiscal policy.....bet that will disappear when Labour 'Balls&All' get back in to dispatch us to the depths of this chain..... <_<