House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

erranta

Firefox V4.0

Mozilla - FireFox just released version 4.0 - it's still blinking rough around the edges! :(

Wait till next version 4.1 or 4.2 for them to iron out the problems.

Loads of major sites are crashing/not playing properly like Youtube+Google search+Amazon etc!

I've be running the FF4 since beta 11, not had a single crash or issue, Much prefer it to FF 3.6.x

OSX 10.6.8, with AD-block plus, no-script, Ghostery flash block plugins.

On 64 bit Windows 7 whenever it draws over the desktop (such as when you open your bookmarks), it doesn`t repaint it properly after you`ve finished.

Does it work with Property Bee yet? I tried the Beta and it wasn't compatible.

FF4 wouldn't open for me until I updated the property bee toolbar - I kept saying uninstall, and the browser just closed. Installed it, then hid it.

In FF4 I can't print hotmail messages. Anyone else? I'm using chrome for that function now, which I have to say is snappier.

Tempted to switch, but I don't like that my import of bookmarks to chrome comes under a separate menu item "bookmarks imported from FF". Doesn't integrate.

Yes, have read many having problems with Hotmail and LOADS of other software/downloads/email systems!

For anyone who wants to try it update Firefox to 3.6.15 then update all your 'add-ons' and 'plugins' to latest versions.

Download a backup full version of FFox 3.6.15 from an online downloader like "softpedia" (most will only let you download FFox 4.0 now, so you will have to hunt for the foxy version you need first!)

Mozilla hide their older versions of FFox under millions of lines of bumpf and 'unfindable' links - the antisocial fekkers!

Next download a great free prog called Mozbackup - this will backup EVERYTHING on Firefox+Thunderbird emails! They literally just updated it to support FFOX 4.0 today! - Mozbackup v1.5 on "download" link!

inc your saved passwords. cache, Email, bookmarks, history, scrapbook data files, add-ons, plugins, Firefox manual adjusted settings, etc etc

(Great prog for monthly backups & syncing with laptops/other networked 'backup' pcs etc)

So you can always just reinstal FFox 3.6.15

Yes, have read many having problems with Hotmail and LOADS of other software/downloads/email systems!

For anyone who wants to try it update Firefox to 3.6.15 then update all your 'add-ons' and 'plugins' to latest versions.

Download a backup full version of FFox 3.6.15 from an online downloader like "softpedia" (most will only let you download FFox 4.0 now, so you will have to hunt for the foxy version you need first!)

Mozilla hide their older versions of FFox under millions of lines of bumpf and 'unfindable' links - the antisocial fekkers!

Next download a great free prog called Mozbackup - this will backup EVERYTHING on Firefox+Thunderbird emails! They literally just updated it to support FFOX 4.0 today! - Mozbackup v1.5 on "download" link!

inc your saved passwords. cache, Email, bookmarks, history, scrapbook data files, add-ons, plugins, Firefox manual adjusted settings, etc etc

(Great prog for monthly backups & syncing with laptops/other networked 'backup' pcs etc)

So you can always just reinstal FFox 3.6.15

Are you sure this isnt part of a masonic plot? Concerned.

Are you sure this isnt part of a masonic plot? Concerned.

77th post eh - GG

+ The third letter of the Hebrew alphabet (G) as a Masonic symbol for their 'God', the Great Architect (GA-GA) of the Universe, the Grand Geometrician.

Yes it all is - Mason!

Every upgrade on all systems they tighten the noose! ie with more tracking and firefox 4.0 now demands you link your personal stuff to their browser so they know exactly who you are by demanding you put in a personal email address in to open some options!

The Firefox Logo (encircling the World) is 'them' (the occult/NWO) symbolising their Kraftwork handiwork!

MOZILLA + FOX

As you know to fox someone means cunning, CRAFTWORK and Secrecy - all masonic traits!

It's also connected with Masonic symbolism with the Masonic Lodge swords - the slash 'Z' for Zorro (means 'The FOX' in Spanish) by a secretive caped crusader - geddit?

(OX=Tick-Tack-Toe = Royal Arch Masonic Triple Tau)

OZ is MI6 Blitish/USA intelligence codeword for their brainwashing and population mass 'hypnotic' manipulative systems they have in place.

Flip ZORRO!

They took the piss out of us all with the 'illusion' of the disappearing OZ-ONE layer for instance! :P

The fact it was linked with 'Fridges'/ICE is in Masonic Temples the North(snow'ice) is left as an empty space

It symbolises non oCCult cult member 'ignorance' - whilst they take the piss out of us!

I'll prove it to you again - think where the World Bank CoLLapse/Credit Crunch(CC=33 the top Scottish Masonic degree!) all eminated from in the first instance

ICELAND and ICESAVE - the frozen North = All Top Masonic Handiwerk! :o

'CE' is the 'mark' the NWO/Occult stamp on all the goods you buy too! :ph34r:

Psalm 1:1 AA

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;

Exodus

34:13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Only issue with FF is they have changed order of the popup menu for me.

FF3 was

Open link in new window

Open link in tab.

FF4 is

Open link in tab

Open link in new window.

Yes it's annoying once your in the habit of doing it a certain way.

77th post eh - GG

+ The third letter of the Hebrew alphabet (G) as a Masonic symbol for their 'God', the Great Architect (GA-GA) of the Universe, the Grand Geometrician.

Yes it all is - Mason!

Every upgrade on all systems they tighten the noose! ie with more tracking and firefox 4.0 now demands you link your personal stuff to their browser so they know exactly who you are by demanding you put in a personal email address in to open some options!

The Firefox Logo (encircling the World) is 'them' (the occult/NWO) symbolising their Kraftwork handiwork!

MOZILLA + FOX

As you know to fox someone means cunning, CRAFTWORK and Secrecy - all masonic traits!

It's also connected with Masonic symbolism with the Masonic Lodge swords - the slash 'Z' for Zorro (means 'The FOX' in Spanish) by a secretive caped crusader - geddit?

(OX=Tick-Tack-Toe = Royal Arch Masonic Triple Tau)

OZ is MI6 Blitish/USA intelligence codeword for their brainwashing and population mass 'hypnotic' manipulative systems they have in place.

Flip ZORRO!

They took the piss out of us all with the 'illusion' of the disappearing OZ-ONE layer for instance! :P

The fact it was linked with 'Fridges'/ICE is in Masonic Temples the North(snow'ice) is left as an empty space

It symbolises non oCCult cult member 'ignorance' - whilst they take the piss out of us!

I'll prove it to you again - think where the World Bank CoLLapse/Credit Crunch(CC=33 the top Scottish Masonic degree!) all eminated from in the first instance

ICELAND and ICESAVE - the frozen North = All Top Masonic Handiwerk! :o

'CE' is the 'mark' the NWO/Occult stamp on all the goods you buy too! :ph34r:

Psalm 1:1 AA

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;

Exodus

34:13 But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

14 For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

But you still use it. :rolleyes:

So should I switch to version 4 or not?

They "don't give a 4 'X' " - biblically allotted XXXx