House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

Blanchflower As Whistleblower On Banksters

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-03-23/bankers-watch-wind-while-we-stay-in-dark-commentary-by-david-blanchflower.html

Seems the banksters will continue to have free reign as they always have. Given Osborne's bankster-friendly policy the skimming and corruption will continue unabated.

In that article he talks about a secret loan to Lloyds. Of course at the time, there was a secret loan to the crooked bank known as HBOS, I would have thought that Blanchflower would have known the difference.

No discussion by him in the article of prosecution of fraud as the lynchpin of any regulation. I had wondered if the regulation team could not only launch prosecutions, but individually sue banksters for wrongdoing, and use any monies gained into their own bonus pool. I wonder if that would but the fear of God into the Banking Gods? It probably would, which is probably why it will never happen.

Doesn't Mr.Blanchflower mostly write things to make himself look good? I guess it will slip his mind to point out what he did on this front when he was on the MPC i.e nothing on this front.

And the housing boom you fed with your policies Mr.Blanchflower?

Guest sillybear2

Do members of the court also have to wear their ancient ceremonial dress, or does their complete incompetence mark them out enough already?

jester.thumbnail.jpg

The only thing they appear to understand is their own expenses system, surprisingly.

Do members of the court also have to wear their ancient ceremonial dress, or does their complete incompetence mark them out enough already?

jester.thumbnail.jpg

The only thing they appear to understand is their own expenses system, surprisingly.

Your the clown if you think their corruption is just down to incompetence