House Price Crash Forum

Weiss Predicts Hyperinflation In The Usa

HOLA441

Weiss words.

"I am angry and I cannot stand by any longer.

Naked ambition and mind-boggling political cowardice have engulfed Washington.

Nothing — absolutely nothing — is being done about the most dangerous decline of our currency since the Revolutionary War ... the most wanton Fed money printing in our lifetime ... and the biggest federal deficits of all time.

Instead, our leaders are knowingly sentencing our once-great nation to an economic Armageddon of biblical proportions.

Unless they make an abrupt, 180-degree turn, the American way of life will end. Nothing will ever be the same again."

Video here

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Weiss words.

"I am angry and I cannot stand by any longer.

Naked ambition and mind-boggling political cowardice have engulfed Washington.

Nothing — absolutely nothing — is being done about the most dangerous decline of our currency since the Revolutionary War ... the most wanton Fed money printing in our lifetime ... and the biggest federal deficits of all time.

Instead, our leaders are knowingly sentencing our once-great nation to an economic Armageddon of biblical proportions.

Unless they make an abrupt, 180-degree turn, the American way of life will end. Nothing will ever be the same again."

Video here

Masonic-fascist headline!

WW=66

WW was logo of Italian fascist movement (with the w-s crossed in the middle forming a Scottish Masonic 'X' as in HBOS-Halifa-'X' - 'Nova' Scotia!)

Oak island pit - Lord Oakeshott (ex - o'X'ford)

He stood down by "mutual agreement" after he described the government's Project Merlin deal with the banks over lending and bonuses as "pitiful".etc :rolleyes:

HOLA445

Masonic-fascist headline!

WW=66

WW was logo of Italian fascist movement (with the w-s crossed in the middle forming a Scottish Masonic 'X' as in HBOS-Halifa-'X' - 'Nova' Scotia!)

Oak island pit - Lord Oakeshott (ex - o'X'ford)

He stood down by "mutual agreement" after he described the government's Project Merlin deal with the banks over lending and bonuses as "pitiful".etc :rolleyes:

You gotta stop smoking that stuff! :ph34r:

HOLA446

Why would he want it to be the same in the future? with obese people everywhere stuffing their faces with poisonous junk foods , chemicals being sprayed everywhere , vaccinations that do more harm than good etc.

The whole point of revolutions is to try and create a better life , not one that is same old.

HOLA447

Why would he want it to be the same in the future? with obese people everywhere stuffing their faces with poisonous junk foods , chemicals being sprayed everywhere , vaccinations that do more harm than good etc.

The whole point of revolutions is to try and create a better life , not one that is same old.

Ridiculous anti-American post. Ignoring the greater positives for the lesser negatives.

HOLA448
HOLA449

He's all a bit shouty for my taste.

Here on the other hand is a nobel prize winning economist effectively staking his reputation that core inflation is not going to happen in the US

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/mind-changing-events/

And given that the UK is pursuing a tougher line than the US, core inflation is even less likely here

HOLA4410

Ridiculous anti-American post. Ignoring the greater positives for the lesser negatives.

I agree, the longer the status quo holds out then the more likely it is to change, and that imo is a positive. I think that the Chinese will be a much better super power to live under when they get their turn :P

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

He's all a bit shouty for my taste.

Here on the other hand is a nobel prize winning economist effectively staking his reputation that core inflation is not going to happen in the US

http://krugman.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/03/19/mind-changing-events/

so what?

Obama received the Nobel Peace Price in the same week that he increased the number of troops in Afghanistan!

And given that the UK is pursuing a tougher line than the US, core inflation is even less likely here

given that the UK gov't would rather impoverish its subjects than see banksters' bonuses go unpaid, inflation is a certainty and is happening now.

and what 'tough line' are you on about anyway? tax receipts were only covering 55% of UK gov't expenditure, last time I heard, with the rest being printed.

Edited by InternationalRockSuperstar

HOLA4413

given that the UK gov't would rather impoverish its subjects than see banksters' bonuses go unpaid, inflation is a certainty and is happening now.

and what 'tough line' are you on about anyway? tax receipts were only covering 55% of UK gov't expenditure, last time I heard, with the rest being printed.

Is this true? Is it this bad, that's surely unsustainable. A bit different from the everything is rosey picture we seem to be getting. The opposition's stop the cuts seems rather silly if 45% of spending is covered by borrowing/printing.

HOLA4414

And who did you hear that from-the pixies at the bottom of your garden? It is absolute rubbish on every level.

HOLA4415

Is this true?

In a word. no. It is supposed to have reached its nadir in the current financial year at around 80%, and will improve next year. So 55% is just poppycock.

Oh. And HM treasury does not print money to meet a deficit, it borrows the money. There is a difference. :rolleyes:

HOLA4416

In a word. no. It is supposed to have reached its nadir in the current financial year at around 80%, and will improve next year. So 55% is just poppycock.

Oh. And HM treasury does not print money to meet a deficit, it borrows the money. There is a difference. :rolleyes:

It borrows from someone else who prints it.

Very different.

HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419

More glib economic garbage.

:)

Why not speak in coherent senteces?

Funny how you knew what I meant and it was bilge but it was also incoherent.

I suppose 55% is near-enough the same as 80%?

I've no idea bout any of that, I merely concisely pointed out that while the government doesn't print up the money, it just borrows it from someone else who just prints up the money - the real world result is exactly the same, though the thread is harder to follow for the hard of thinking.

No doubt if you ask a friend to water down your whiskey it remains at full strength or something, but out here in reality that's not how stuff works. :)

HOLA4420

from may 2009:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13673

In an investment newsletter called Money Morning on April 9, Martin Hutchinson pointed to disturbing parallels between current government monetary policy and Weimar Germany’s, when 50% of government spending was being funded by seigniorage – merely printing money

In Britain, the Bank of England (BOE) is buying 75 billion pounds of gilts [the British equivalent of U.S. Treasury bonds] over three months. That’s 300 billion pounds per annum, 65% of British government spending of 454 billion pounds.

HOLA4421

Funny how you knew what I meant and it was bilge but it was also incoherent.

I've no idea bout any of that, I merely concisely pointed out that while the government doesn't print up the money, it just borrows it from someone else who just prints up the money

Someone else? QE is centrally controlled. People that lend HMG money cannot print their own.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

from may 2009:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=13673

In Britain, the Bank of England (BOE) is buying 75 billion pounds of gilts [the British equivalent of U.S. Treasury bonds] over three months. That’s 300 billion pounds per annum, 65% of British government spending of 454 billion pounds.

Yes for a while that was the case but they didn't keep it up - they stopped at £200bn and aren't printing now.

HOLA4424
HOLA4425