House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarman001

'big Dog' Brown And Jls

The sketch wasn't funny, but Comic Relief has never been about comedy.

What struck me though was George Michael trying to look like one of the village people.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

If you put Corden's entire life from birth to death on a DVD and played it to me, I wouldn't raise even the faintest smile until the very end.

If you put Corden's entire life from birth to death on a DVD and played it to me, I wouldn't raise even the faintest smile until the very end.

Well that line was funnier than anything Corden could come up with ;)

What struck me though was George Michael trying to look like one of the village people.

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

You are aware that George is Gay aren't you?

You are aware that George is Gay aren't you?

Being gay is not a "get out of jail" card excusing horrendous facial hair :)

+ 1000000

James Corden. Un-funniest funny man on T.V.

He always smacks of desperation, loud, talk's over the top of the people he's with. [Look at me!!! Look at me!!!!]

About as ******1n funny as a serious medical diagnosis then.

Egomaniac. Him and Brown have something in common then.

I thought the sketch was very funny and quite creative too which makes a change from most of the drivel out there.

+1 about James Corden though. I start to think I've got a lack of humour when I don't find 'supposedly funny' comerdians funny so it's good to know I'm not alone.

So the obvious question is. Why is he employed so often and paid so much when he's not actually that talented?

So the obvious question is. Why is he employed so often and paid so much when he's not actually that talented?

Reading this thread I thought I would canvas the office... We have a split decision !! All the boys think he is shit and the girls love him.

I have never watched Gavin and Stacey but it only ever seems to be girls that talk about the programme. Maybe girls like him for the bloated cuddly look.

I would like to add that I thought the sketch was funny.

Yes, it was funny, in spite of Corden. Who tried to ruin it.

I particularly liked Claire Balding lusting after Keira Knightley.

Agreed

I thought Rio trying to cry was funny but Corden should have said " Rio, you look like you are having a shit son"

We can all write comedy to fit the cast they had available.

I think a lot of the humour was quite subtle, for instance the fact that Corden was supposed to be taking George Michael to collect his photos. Presumably from the shop he crashed into! Yes,, the Claire Balding and Kiera Knightley was funny too but I suspect not that many people realise Balding is 'that' way inclined so may wll have missed the gag.