House Price Crash Forum
unclefester

Huge Favour Needed

Hi

If anyone is in the Chelmsford area I could use a little help in reducating someone about property values Inbox me pls

Thanks

...it's difficult to re-educate illiterates of finance..they are too set in their ways and tend to be self-delusional...when people have bought at peak many will deny reality....leave them to work it out.... :rolleyes:

Hi

If anyone is in the Chelmsford area I could use a little help in reducating someone about property values Inbox me pls

Thanks

What do you have in mind?

There was a fantastic comment on HPC the other day about the power of emotional points when in discussion with those still bullish about HPs.

So for example mentioning that higher rents is leaving some parents without enough to money to feed their children properly...

The agent is a local one, I dont think they passed my full letter on to the vendors as why my offer was so far from their price its a n elderly couple and they have no idea what the market is doing

Edited due to advice :)

Edited by unclefester

The agent is Meacock & Jones of Danbury, I dont think they passed my full letter on to the vendors as why my offer was so far from their price its a n elderly couple and they have no idea what the market is doing

Okay, I'll play.

I'm in Chelmsford and these guys seem to be outside what I'm looking at, so I've nothing to lose here.

Drop me a mail.

I know them too. I was interested in one of their properties some time ago. (too overpriced to bother viewing though) be careful not to create too much false interest though. Even if it is at a lower price. You don't one three other interested parties all turning up on the same day.

I know them too. I was interested in one of their properties some time ago. (too overpriced to bother viewing though) be careful not to create too much false interest though. Even if it is at a lower price. You don't one three other interested parties all turning up on the same day.

Yes looked at their houses all vastly over priced...seems they prefer to leave them unsold....