House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Malkin

Bargain Basement

Notice how the EA couldn't take any measurements :lol: I'm surprised that they even showed the internal photos!

VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED - No thanks, I've seen enough to last me a lifetime there.

Not pretty, but if that house was for sale for £20,000 less than the one next door I would buy it and consider the following week's work to be the easiest £20,000 I had ever made.

The proud? owner can be seen on the RHS of piccie 3 in the dark. I wonder what he's saying to the agent.

'Well, I did hoover up a bit just so the photos look their best..'

It looks more like he's just realised a huge pile of stuff is about to collapse on top of him. I thought Mr Trebus had died?

Edited by Austin Allegro

Not pretty, but if that house was for sale for £20,000 less than the one next door I would buy it and consider the following week's work to be the easiest £20,000 I had ever made.

Point taken. But it'd take you a lot longer than a week get rid of the smell, I bet.

Can you not have an open day where you can let the public in and they can take what they want?

As it's in Liverpool they already do.

:lol::ph34r:

I bet the neighbours will be pleased it's to be sold. I sincerely hope that it is emptied prior to completion.