House Price Crash Forum
Thunderbird 900

7 Foot Wide House For Sale

I'm guessing it was the old gatehouse with room for one bloke to sit and open the gates twice an hour.

Compact and bijou :lol:

When you get down to 7 foot width is that internal or external, if external and the property is of standard construction you will lose around 1 foot due to teh thickness of the walls and that amounts to 14%

I'm also of the opinion that the article is nothing more than a thinly veiled advert. Either that, or only pro-property comments are being allowed, as mine, posted several hours ago, has yet to appear....

Yep, even signs off with ...

But It is not the only tiny home which has come onto Suffolk’s property market in recent years.

In 2005 a home on Aldeburgh seafront with a bedroom measuring just 15ft by 7ft 10in was up for a staggering £250,000.

Article says it used to be a bookies. Obviously he was no good working within narrow margins in more ways than one. One bad result and he has gone from GeeGees to Pwoperdees

But It is not the only tiny home which has come onto Suffolk’s property market in recent years.

In 2005 a home on Aldeburgh seafront with a bedroom measuring just 15ft by 7ft 10in was up for a staggering £250,000.

I have a feeling this place has been built on a parking space, still a carpark surrounded by other plots....(parking bays) :D

The one-bedroom house is part of the sought-after Mauldens Mill development.

Clearly an advert for Mauldens Mill development in the guise of a story on a small house which probably isn't seriously up for sale but rather only on sale to get this free media coverage minus whatever was put in the reporters back pocket.